12: A Shared Kiss

Gokudera; I'll take this room for tonight then.

Nanako: hai. It's Mizo's. He's the neatest one of the three.

Gokudera: that's why I picked it. Oyasumi

Nanako: oyasumi.

Gokudera enters the second room and closes the door.

Nanako : kyoya-sama. How about you ?

Kyoya : your room. Obviously.

" Eh ?!! " Her face flushes red " no... Why ?!! " He held onto her hand and pulled her into her bedroom. He closes the door behind them.

Nanako: no... Kyoya-sama. We're just family. No ?

Kyoya : what's your other reason for coming back ?

Nanako : oh. That. The kids want to stay with you. I said it's a good idea. I can't exactly lie, can I ?

" why do I feel like you're lying ?" He corners her backwards and she loses her balance falling onto the bed .

Nanako : heh... Since when did you learn to read me ?

He climbs onto the bed with his frame over her, a leg kneeled on the bed , his face near hers " you're my wife. I just know you. " She flushes red " stop saying that... Like it's some natural thing..."

Kyoya: are we not married ?

Nanako : that's not what I mean ! ... Our marriage... Is just on paper.

Kyoya: then what are the kids ?

Nanako : you know what they were for, at first !!!

Kyoya: the truth

" Hehe. Can't tell you. " She pushes him away but he wouldn't budge. " Move. " He just looks back into his eyes.

" Fine. " She leans forward and kisses him on the lips. He was taken off guard. She smirks with her eyes and takes the chance to push him off.

But he held her back in continuing the kiss by forcing his tongue in . Now she was surprised.

Tongue...

Why...

Nanako: Mmmm...

No.... This wasn't supposed to happen...

His warmth... Saliva...

Damn... Addicting...

Need to get him off...

He releases the kiss and placed her gently down. She pants and tries to breathe for air. Her cheeks flushed red. She turned on her side and looked away.

Kyoya: didn't know you could be embarrassed.

Nanako : urusei !!! That night and this ... !! .... Different...

Kyoya: as I remember, you attacked me first.

Nanako : you wouldn't leave me alone !! .... Just... Go away...

He left the room as she asked.

Nanako: what was that... Baka... It's not like you never kissed.