62: To Think... That's The Real Her ...

Tenji : to think... That was her...

Flashback~

The woman had a black veil over , she sat down.

Tenji: nice to meet you. I'm ...

" Hibari Tenji. I know. " She continued.

Tenji: hai. I didn't expect the master to be a female.

" Can't I be ? "

Tenji : nothing of that sort.

" What is this meeting for ?"

Tenji : I know Lucerne provides services that are more related to secrecy. Hiding. But how about... Killing ?

" What ? "

Tenji : killing off the enemy so that said client can come out under the sun. We are willing to be such a service under you. Of course... Said killing have to meet certain conditions that allow easier killing. Assassinate if you will.

" .... "

Tenji : think about it. A good idea right ? We can even be your legs here.

" What do you want ? "

Tenji : simple. To be your partner. Have the power to do what you do.

" That's a big bite. "

Tenji : I have a lot of men

" Agent. But you have more power. You can send whoever you want to my island. They have to follow my island rules of course. And, like my agents you can go to the island. But if you ever tell anyone about its location. Same rule applies. Death. "

Tenji smiled " nice doing business with you. "

End ~

__________________________________

" Nanako. Hojo nanako. Hai ?" The girl asks as she approaches her in the supermarket.

 Hai ?" The girl asks as she approaches her in the supermarket

Nanako: hai... ?

" lucky !! "

Nanako : eh ? You are...

" Eseri. Her now lover. Not more love he apparently has for you. "

Nanako: .... I'm sure that's not true.

Eseri ; no. I know him. More than he knows himself. We've been childhood friends since young. Live in the same bad neighborhood and work under the same bad organisation. I'm even the one who introduced him to it.

Nanako : I see...

Eseri : for him, I'm probably just the closest to , better than ok a little bit far off from his dream.

Nanako : .... Am I causing some trouble ?

Eseri : no. I've always been curious. The girl he loved so much he always bragged about that he was marrying but didn't.

Nanako : gomen...

Eseri : I know. To him, you'll always be that girl.

Nanako : I can't be... That girl anymore.

Eseri : why ? Because of the kids ? Not a virgin ? Akira doesn't care about all those. In face he loves kids.

Nanako : I know...

Flashback~

Akira ; how are the boys ?

Nanako: good. Very good.

Akira ; come back with me.

Nanako takes the pot and pours it into a cup " I can't. " Akira spots the half completed purple scarf " who's that for ?"

Nanako: .... No one. Just bored. I made one each for the boys

Akira: why ? I will love the kids as my own. We can still get married like we planned to.

Nanako sits down " I can't. I can't forgive myself for betraying you like that. I chose my family over you. I could have eloped with you instead of marrying over ..."

Akira : I don't care about that.

Nanako: I do !!! Gomen... You should find someone... Better than me.

End ~

The two were now at a cafe.

Eseri : mmm....

Nanako : what ?

Eseri : lie. You're not that type. I'm sure of it. I read people. That's my job.

Nanako: .... You're good.

Eseri : so what's the real reason ?

Nanako: I loved Akira . Just... Not as much as I thought I did. The days I hid at vongola with kyoya. ... I didn't know I could change my love like that.

Eseri : I see. You didn't want to hurt him. I knew it. You're the kind type.

Nanako: don't tell him. I don't want him to ...

Eseri : I got it. I got it. So who do you love deeper ?

Nanako ; eh ?

Eseri : kyoya and Akira. You chose kyoya. Maybe partly because he's the father... Which one you love deeper ?

Nanako: ..... I like how kyoya makes me feel so safe. Like nothing to go wrong. With Akira... It's like... I can trust him with my life.

Eseri : I see. I get that feeling.

Nanako sighed " why do you ask all these ? "

Eseri : curious. Need to make sure you're not a bitch I need to kill too.

Nanako: so...

Eseri smiled " nope. "