76: A Way to Defeat Janna Estelle

Kyoya sat in the greenhouse garden, at the blue table " you even have one here. You really love your butterflies "

Nanako : they're pretty. And this was my only one. Until... You let me build another one.

Kyoya : yes. I do love you.

Nanako: hmph. Yes yes you do.

" Hey hey hey nanako." A man walked in. " Oh... This the husband ? So I guess the arrangement become better than thought. "

Nanako: hi Rierto. Kyoya. This is no.2 I was telling you about.

Rierto : so... Don't miss us anymore ?

Nanako: you guys do fine even without me.

Rierto : gets a bit inconvenient when I've to call Ione for big decisions. I used to be able to just walk over.

Nanako : what do you need ?

Rierto ; someone wants landing. You know we don't do that often. Due to secrecy reasons. Don't want others to know the position & all that.

Nanako : and ?

Rierto : I said no. He's concerned over his family.

Nanako: I said before. When we board people to this side, family members come together. All at one time. So it doesn't have implications.

Rierto: that's the thing... We didn't board his ... Because... His family is Erika & Janna Estelle. So we can't board.

Kyoya : That old hag and his sister. Who is he ? To that Janna Estelle.

Rierto ; father. She had planned to kill him in order to take over from her own grandfather. Wanted to live.  He misses his daughters and wants to land.

Kyoya : what's the deal made ?

Rierto ; Lady

Nanako : it's ok. Let him know.

Rierto : Escape in exchange for money. But of course, we saw him as a chip against the Estelle family. He knew he had that kind of bargain power as well.

Nanako: what is he offering now ? To land.

Rierto ; that's why I'm here.

Nanako ; got it. We'll talk to him.

________________________________

An old man walked in with a cane. He sat comfortably on the couch while waiting for the arrival of the lady host of the house

Nanako : Mr Estelle Rodrigo?

Rodrigo: yes. I would like to land. What can I offer you ?

Hibari sat down and nanako followed beside. " Your head. " Hibari said.

Rodrigo could tell hibari didn't like him at all " is it me ? Or... My daughters have something with you ?"

Hibari ; your daughters.

Rodrigo: ah... Landing is impossible then ?

Nanako : you want to land because...

Rodrigo: I'm about to die soon. Cancer. Would like to live the rest of my live travelling the world.

Hibari : we need you to put sway to your organisation. Be a threat just by coming back.

Rodrigo: my daughter wanted to look kill me for my seat

Nanako ; we'll protect you.

Rodrigo: wouldn't work. I'll tell you why if you let me land.

Nanako rolled her eyes " not enough."

Rodrigo: plus, how to defeat her.

Hibari: you'll take your own organisation down ?

Rodrigo: not mine anymore. Freed from it long time ago. But the system in place, I'm sure it's the same. Because it has never failed . And why change something that works so well ?

Nanako: deal.