24: New External Advisor

Gokudera: I would like to offer you the position of external advisor . What do you think ?

Nanako : me ?

Tsuna nods as well " I think you're very suitable too. "

Nanako : Tsuna-sama. Are you sure ?

Gokudera: no one will think you're a traitor of your family. They won't think you're a vongola, but we already have with this title.

Tsuna : Please take it.

Nanako : everyone agrees ?

Gokudera: I'm sure they will. They don't have much objections in decisions like these.

Nanako : even kyoya-sama?

Tsuna : gokudera...

Gokudera: you're scared of him ? Didn't take you for that type since you were reborn's student.

Tsuna : gokudera!

Nanako : I just want him to agree.

Gokudera: he thinks it's a good idea too.

Nanako : alright. I'll take it.

Gokudera: you can create your own squad. You can pick anyone you want.

Nanako : you guys are so nice to me. Thank you very much.

Tsuna : you're nice to us too.

Gokudera smiled as he lits up a smoke " it will make you work though."

Nanako : I don't mind.

____________________________________

Reyuki: what is your aim ?

Nanako : huh ? Aim ?

Reyuki : you moved into hibari-sama's room and became the external advisor. What aim do you have?!! I won't allow you to harm hibari-sama.

Nanako ; reyuki...

Right.... She's the girl who used to work under him.

Kusakabe: reyuki. What are you talking about?

Reyuki: you don't think this is weird ?!! She came back , she not only gets hibari-sama's attention, she becomes an external advisor?!!

Kusakabe: she has been recognised for her skills.

Reyuki : what skills ?!!

Kyoya walked out annoyed " reyuki?"

Reyuki: hi... hibari-sama.

Kyoya: have I not told you about the noise ?

Reyuki : gomenasai. I've been too noisy. But I just am too impatient. That's all.

Kyoya: about ?

Reyuki: her. Nanako. She must have some hidden agenda against vongola. It is unwise to trust her.

Kyoya : based on what would you say that ?

Reyuki : she... She charmed you and became an external advisor in such a short time.

Kyoya puts his arm around her and cups her shoulder in " short time ? She's been with me before she left. Those times added together, are not short."

Reyuki: I'm not doubting you. Hibari-sama. I'm merely suggesting that...

Kyoya: stop.

Reyuki: ....

Kyoya: you're disrespecting me when you're disrespecting her. I'll let it go this once seeing you were once under me. Leave.

Reyuki hesitates but stands up anyway to leave.

Nanako : I've always wanted to ask. Why don't I see her here anymore ?

Hibari : nosey .
____________________________________

* Knock knock *

Yukiko was lying on the sofa with her legs hanging over the arm rest " go open the door."

Gokudera : I'm an executive.

Yukiko: then let it knock.

He sighs, stands up and goes to open the office door " Nanako." He notices someone beside her " and ... ? "

Nanako ; her name is fieram. Just a friend I have that deals with information. She said she wanted to meet you .

Fieram bows " the number two in vongola. You have been chasing a guy who had a thumb drive. Yes ? "

Gokudera: how do you know that ?

Yukiko: I'll make tea. Invite her in.
.
.
.
Nanako and fieram sat on one side while gokudera and Yukiko on the other

Fieram: I require a small deal. I'll give you this thumb drive and you'll release Mike. Give him back to me.

Gokudera: you , have the capability of making him disappear ? Like he shouldn't have existed.

Fieram: deal or no deal ?

Yukiko ; that's it ?

Fieram : that's it.

Yukiko: must be a copy, not an original. To have her pass it over like that. That man... Important ?

Fieram: too many questions.

Gokudera: fine. We have not much use of him anyway.

The two shake hands. Fieram leaves the drive on the table " I'll wait outside in my car. " And she leaves the room.

Yukiko : she's your friend ?

Nanako.  Kind of. Why ?

Yukiko : she must know a lot a lot of things....