61: Why Choose Me

She arrived at a house that was a bit faraway from the city.

Kyoya : who are you meeting ?

She opens one of the room doors " hide here. He will reach in about 5 minutes. He's usually very punctual. "

Kyoya : be careful.

She smiled " um. Don't worry. " She closes the door after him.

5 minutes later...

" father . " She called out , kyoya heard from the other side . He was surprised.

Hiroshi sat down " nanako. How is it ? " Nanako sat down after " I'm fine. So are the kids. "

Hiroshi ; I'm glad. How is your plan going ?

Nanako : supposedly smooth.

Hiroshi : good good. He's a good kid, that one. Why didn't you marry him ? You wouldn't have to end up with this one.

Nanako ; father !

Hiroshi : what ? He's handsome and sweet on you. Even dares to go against that crazy bats woman for you.

Nanako : she's your wife.

Hiroshi : eh. She's nuts. Though... I won't deny she loves me. Obsessed much. Sighs. Just because of some stupid promise... Nanako... You should have just ... Married...

Nanako : father. This one is fine too. He treats me really well. Protects me too.

Hiroshi : I know... It's just... Taking down the Hielga Family is my thing. You shouldn't have to carry it too.

Nanako : erika hates me anyway. Makes it easier for me to help you take down her Family.

Hiroshi: you're my precious girl too. You shouldn't have to... Sacrifice... Just because that crazy...

Nanako : it's ok... It went on smoothly anyway... Kind of...

Hiroshi : it's not even close to smooth. She made that crazy never heard before condition.

Flashback~

Akira : let's get married.

Nanako : eh ?

Akira held her waist in " why ? I know all ~~ your secrets. "

Nanako: most...

Akira : most ?

Nanako: ok... All... But one.

Akira: good enough for me. I'm getting a promotion soon. Let's get married to celebrate it.

Nanako lights up " really ?!! Congratulations !!" She kisses his cheeks.

Akira : so I take it as a yes then.

Nanako : eh ? Eh !! You can't just cheat me like that !!

Akira shrugged " why not ? You're going to be mine anyway."

" Hmph. No one promised you." She pouts.

Akira : I'm serious. Please marry me.

Nanako: um... But I don't want others to know. Can we just... Register it ?

Akira ; afraid that crazy woman try to stir things up again ?

She nods " um... "

Akira: um. Anything to marry this one.