83: Janna Estelle Crumbles

Keiro had disappeared the morning all of the financial support from the 7 had stopped. She also had realized that she had been betrayed

So she went to the last place where she still could save all these.

She reached the old house owner by her ancestors. She hurriedly opens the door and switches on the light.

" Hi. " Keiro called out sitting from the couch.

Janna : Hibari Keiro. Even I thought you had a grip on kyoya. It was all a lie.

Keiro : correct.

Janna : I don't see guards here. You're not going to kill me.

Keiro ; the gold in the basement. The door had been opened. Everything is gone.

Janna : you...

Keiro ; Estelle Family is no more. But your life, depends on you.

Janna ; you want to kill me. Go ahead. I'm no afraid. One bullet to the head.

Keiro ; that's it. Such a quick death ? You know there is no replacement for you right ? Not for the Estelle Family . I, am taking over.

Janna : what ?

Keiro ; that's right. Me. I'll rebuild using your connections. None for Estelle left.

" You... You bastard!!! YOU DAMN IT !!! I THOUGHT YOU HATED YOUR BROTHER !!! " She made the ornaments on the table slam to the floor.

Keiro ; information released by us , unfortunately.

Janna : damn it damn it damn it !!! All this just to help your little brother?!!

Keiro : not entirely. You see , you made two mistakes. One, indulging in your sister to make stupid decisions. So the woman I love had to leave me. Second mistake , you had me on a very high bounty so I couldn't return to land at all. So I totally could not chase for the woman I love.

Janna :  ... I placed a bounty? I see... I remember. I made a deal with someone else to kill you. They had something more worth than money to me.

Keiro : and because of this two trasons , I'm here.

Janna : the woman you love.. ... Don't tell me... Nanako.

" Correct." And keiro shoots a bullet through her head " now the secret will also be safe."