74: Who is Keiro?

Tenji : this was not what we agreed on.

Ione : be reasonable. I brought him back. Whether takes your business or not, you've gotta put your own effort into it.

Tenji : that's not what we agreed on !!!

Ione : oh. So you're saying you knew where he was the entire time ?

Tenji ; you...

Ione: I'll... Compensate you some... Money if that's what you want.

Tenji : I don't need your money !!!

Ione : then... Settled then. The deal we made.

Tenji: he has gone to Janna !!

Ione shrugged " what could I do ? He hates you, that much. "

" Tsk. Forget it. " And he stands up to leave.

Ione : struck out of luck huh.

Tenji ; shut up.

__________________________________

Kyoya : nanako.

" Hm ? " She was putting the fruits on the butterfly plates. 

Kyoya: you know him?

Nanako looked  up " Keiro? Kind of."

Kyoya: how? when?

Nanako stopped sat down and thought for a while how to answer his questions.

Kyoya: How long have you known him? Was it because of him, you know me?

Nanako kept quiet again. 

"so it's true." he turned around and left in anger. She watches his back as he left.

__________________________________

Keiro sips his coffee in his couch " still can't be better from there. I have to say, you not afraid of death?"

Nanako was sitting in the couch opposite. She had went to visit keiro.

Keiro: do you know where this is ? This is janna's place

Nanako: I am an assassin. Arrogant much to think you can keep me here?

keiro: what do you want ? My dear friend.

Nanako:.... kyoya is angry at me. He is ignoring and avoiding me.

Keiro: wow. He really cares about you. He usually the type to just confront the thing that irks him and just... make it go away.

Nanako: he asked about how I knew you. If I knew him because of you.

Keiro moves the rook on the chess board "well... are you going to tell him?"

Nanako looks at the board " is there no other way?"

Keiro: well, you married him. You chose to stay. You chose to mess up your own stupid plans. Just curious, that man, Akira. Were you actually considering to bring him here? Tell him about... us.

Nanako moves the bishop " don't know. Isn't disappearing from the island an option?"

Keiro laughs and sips more coffee " what? People go there to disappear. Plus, you are there more than you are here. You love that place."

Nanako: not since... 

" right. Not since you were with my ototo." Keiro moves his knight. She sighed " so useless. I am leaving."

Keiro: your move you know. If you can't make one, you have to leave something here. My boss is Janna now.

Nanako: what do you want?

keiro: My ototo hates me. Thinks that he is my replacement. I want to at least be able to have dinner with him once.

Nanako: fine.