25: Reyuki Requests to Join the Squad

They were both having lunch...

Kyoya eats the pan fried fish by taking the flesh with its chopsticks " the kids are not around. It is quiet. "

Nanako : don't know if you're missing it, or actually enjoying it.

Kyoya : both. Luckily they have school for five days and are only at home all day on weekends. Just the right amount of noise.

She cuts the egg omelet with her chopsticks and puts it into her mouth " the boys want to bring friends over this weekend though. I haven't answered them." He sighs a little as his eyes slanted a little " why don't we go out then ? "

She laughed a little as she took his bowl and added more rice " but I want to see their friends. "

Kyoya: we can go after you see them.

Nanako: ok. Alright.

Kyoya puts some fish meat in her bowl " are you going to make a squad ? You're the external advisor."

Nanako : ... kyoya... You're concerned about stuff like that ? I thought you didn't care about vongola stuff. You just... Did as you liked.

Kyoya : I care about you.

Nanako : hai hai. Maybe I will ? Maybe I won't ? I'm not really bothered either way. I just want to be Miho, Mizo and Mino's mama.

Kyoya ; and ?

Nanako ; hehe. And kyoya's wife.

____________________________________

Reyuki: you will make a squad won't you ?  I'll join that squad then.

Nanako : I didn't really think about making one.

Reyuki : then you'll need an assist, an underling anyway ! You'll need someone ! Take me.

Nanako ; you want to surveillance me ?

Reyuki: hai

Nanako ; pretty honest . Ok.

Reyuki: what ?

Nanako: I said ok.

Reyuki: fi fine !
____________________________________

In the supermarket...

Ione walked to Nanako's side as she pushed the trolley " hey ! "

Nanako: Ione-nee.

Ione ; I understand why you go great lengths to keep your anonymity. But why to him ? I thought people said husband and wife should be honest to each other .

Nanako puts the can into her trolley " shut up... "

Ione : you do love him don't you ? That's why you risked everything just to come here. Even risking that he might not even actually still have feelings for you. I mean... Especially the kids

Nanako puts the milk in "No one is touching my kids."

Ione : why are you even doing marketing ? Just order in bulk. I'm pretty sure a big family as theirs do that. Just take from them.

Nanako : I like. I cook for you when we stayed together. Didn't I ?

Ione: hai hai. You're the best mother, best wife, best imoto.

Nanako : of course.

Ione: I heard about the new news. External advisor

Nanako ; um... They were too kind. I was just looking for an opportunity to do my old job.

Ione ; heard you haven't build a squad. Need me to call up some of them from there ?

Nanako : I don't need a squad. I'm not going to even take it seriously.

Ione ; unless shit comes out, and you'll help just with your efforts. Right ?... Sighs. I know you too well. Make one. It's good. For the kids too. More people to look out for you.

Nanako: I'll... Think about it ...