48: Give Me The Antidote

Erika : you traitor !!! I'm your mother !! How could you betray me like that !! Befriend the enemy !!

Ami sighed " she's not the enemy. She did a lot of things for the family. She even saved your life twice ! "

Erika : she ... She's like that bitch!! That camerie... Even after she's dead, she wouldn't leave me alone.

Ami : what are you talking about ?

Erika : she cannot live !! She cannot !! Or it will be her, who takes over us, Hojo ! That cannot happen !

Ami : you made that dirty deal. What did you expect ?

Erika : that she would give up the babies as planned obviously !! That she would listen to her father to give me the babies. Those are, my babies.

Ami : she gave birth to them. They're hers.

Erika : I , made her have them . They're mine !

Ami : give her the antidote. Or I won't talk to you anymore.

Erika : just for her ?!!!

Ami closes her eyes and took in a deep breath " goodbye. " And she leaves.

__________________________________

17 hours left...

Kyoya sat by nanako's bedside and held her hand in his. Aira walked in.

Kyoya : so ?

Aira sighed.

Kyoya : I see. You're sure ?

Aira : I'm sure.

Kyoya closes his eyes feeling guilty " it's all my fault."

If I didn't say those words... Mde her angry...

Suggested that she had sex with him before me and only had me as a secondary option to cover a scandal.

She wouldn't have gone to that hotel. Just to piss me off on purpose.

Reyuki enters at this time " kyoya-sama. Raiko is here."

__________________________________

Raiko pulls a chair across the room and sits down opposite his own mother " come on. "

Erika laughed " you too ? "

Raiko: it's not worth it. All these pain just for her death.

Erika: hmph... I'm just unlucky. It wasn't supposed to be like that.

Raiko : well... It has. Just hand over the antidote. You really want to die ? If nanako dies, so will you.

Erika: hibari kyoya can't do anything to me.

Raiko sits back in the chair " hard to say. He's vongola. So has she become too. Might even attempt to destroy your family for it. "

Erika : he won't !!! They won't !! She's just a girl !!

Raiko : just a girl, in your eyes. Trust me. I've tested those boundaries.

Erika : then... How about you assassinate her ? I'll give her the antidote then.

Raiko : sure.

Not like that will ever succeed. But at least if I can get mother to hand it over... I can claim credit for this.

Erika : call asaki over. I have some things to tell him to do before I hand this antidote over. I won't let that bitch off , that easily.

Raiko : ... Seriously ?

Erika: what ?

Raiko stands up " I think you need to suffer more. See ya mom." And he leaves.

Erika : wait. What ? Why ?!!

__________________________________

16.5 hours left...

Kyoya : so ?

Raiko : nope. She only would tell asaki nii about the antidote.

Kyoya : I would have thought he would be the first here.

Raiko : give him some time to think we can't do the job. I'll give him a call. Tell him to come over.

Kyoya : why are you helping me ?

Raiko: I want nanako to owe me.

Plus I hate that, that old hag , even at this time she tries to help asaki nii to score points.

Raiko : a little advice... Asaki nii would be loud and aggressive . I think it does no harm to rough him up and break our mom's heart.

Kyoya : I intended to do that with the three of you.

Raiko : what ?

Mike stood behind raiko " will have to have you stay here till your mother is co-operative. " Raiko simply laughed " I see. "