64: Long Time No See, Lith

Eseri: what are you thinking ? Our Akira.

Akira sighed as he put the recording down on the table " the day she accepted that stupid marriage... She already felt she let me down."

Flashback~

Akira ; nanako. Let's run.

Nanako : I can't. My family business will collapse. Erika's nee-san has influence. I'll be probably put under house arrest the moment I get home later.

Akira : let me guess, you're too kind to hurt them. Too nice to let your family go fuck themselves.

Nanako: my plan failed... The idea of getting more power by using my children is a way more efficient method for either side. I'm not going to be let off that easy.

Akira: it's ok . I don't mind the babies. You can take them with you. We can leave.

Nanako: do you know what you're talking about ?

Akira ; of course I do.

Her tears start to fall and she slowly turned her head to look at him" Akira. You're an executive. You can't just... Just leave. "

" I'll give it up. We'll start all over again. " He wipes her tears with his palm.

Nanako : we'll have to just keep on running. They will keep looking for us. Are you crazy ?

Akira : anything for you.

End ~

Akira : she decided on her side one sidedly that what happened to her wouldn't be good for me. She didn't want me to go through the trouble of running forever. Lose everything I earned. She thinks it wasn't worth it . For her, she thinks she isn't worth it.

Eseri ; so you did know the answer

Akira ; she took shelter in vongola because she knew the entire famiglia would protect her children. They could. Unlike me, just one executive.

Eseri :she is one smart woman. .

Akira: but after she left... And I went to find her... Ha... I really thought she's just one stubborn woman. So... There are other reasons.

Eseri sat onto his lap " don't feel sad. It's not like you lost that badly. That hibari. Just... Right time, right person.

Akira : maybe...
__________________________________

" Oh my poor erika. " Her nee-san, Janna said.

Erika : you have to take revenge for me.

Janna : of course I will. Your nee-san is always here for you.

 Your nee-san is always here for you

Erika : really ?

Janna : um.

" Boss. She's waiting outside. "

Janna : now. Go home. I have things to do.

Erika : but... Nee-san...

Janna : go home.

Erika : you promise right ?

Janna : I said yes already.

Erika : how ? How are you going to...

Janna : don't make me repeat myself.

" Hai... "  and erika leaves. The door opened and the girl waiting outside enters.

Janna : so you are the one.

" Hai. "

Janna : I can trust you ?

" Hai. "

Janna : they explained to you why I hired you ?

" Hai. " She answered again casually.

Janna : so casual. Makes one think if you were ever serious with him.

" None of your business. I'll just do what I'm paid for. Leave it to me. I want to see if she can be compared to me. "

Janna : very good.

__________________________________

Vongola was sweeping out a factory. Kyoya was going around defeating guys at ease. That's when he felt a presence charging towards him.

* Clank *

Tonfa against blade.

He smirked " you. Long time no see. "

" Same to you. Hibari."

Kyoya : you're working for them ?

" Obviously. But now... I'm more interested to win then collect on my salary. "

Kyoya ; I missed you. Lith.

Lith: so did I.