6: Five years Of Peace

The children were now five. They could walk and talk.

Miho held onto her left sleeve, Mizo held onto her right sleeve and Mino pulled onto her skirt " mama !!! " The three of them chimed

Nanako: no. It's dangerous for you three to go outside. Miho almost got caught just because I brought you all out to play.

Mizo : then let's go to the arcade instead !! Not the theme park ! My friends in class said they're fun !!

Mino ; um um !! We want to go !!

Nanako: you naughty brats. Go take a shower since you just came back from school.

Miho : we can go if we go shower ?

Nanako: no exchange. Go.

" Eh... " The three let's go of the grip and goes off.

Kusakabe: Nanako-san.

Nanako: kusakabe. Sighs. They're getting big. They want to see the world. But I'm worried... We've been safe here from both sides because they don't dare to just infiltrate vongola. Sawada-sama has been kind enough to let me stay despite the troubles and demands from both sides. Even kyoya-sama... He has been nice enough to let us stay.

Kusakabe: maybe he likes the kids too.

Nanako: don't know.

Kusakabe: Nanako-san. Kyo-san... Do you have feelings for him ?

Nanako: our marriage is just a transaction. I know well enough why I'm here. I was supposed to do as said... I just changed my mind and... I can't have my children used as puppets. Not even one of them.

Kusakabe: I see. Anyway, Sawada-san is looking for you.

Nanako: I got it.
____________________________________

Nanako ; hai ? You were looking for me ?

Tsuna: hai. How are the triplets ?

Nanako: as usual. Naughty but also good at times.

Tsuna: I see. That's good. *Smiles*

Nanako: is this about my father and hibari-sama ?

Reyuki: hmph. No shit it is. Just you alone brought a lot of troubles for vongola !!

Tsuna : reyuki !

Reyuki keeps quiet immediately.

Gokudera : well... Hibari's father has finally got fed up with kidnapping. So now he's destroying our branches. Just one was in severe impact.

Nanako: I see... I understand. I will arrange to leave with my children. *Bows* thank you for having us all this time.

Tsuna : it's not like that !! We're happy to have you here. You accompany kyoko when she's lonely. Make food for us. We treat you like one of us.

Nanako: it's ok. It seems I have caused enough trouble. Five years of peace was a lot that I bargained for, it seems. I promise they will not, look for you anymore.

Tsuna: Nanako.

Nanako: please. I don't want to impose any longer.

Reyuki ; hmph. At least you know your limits.

Gokudera: urusei ! Who allowed you a subordinate to open your mouth casually ?!!

Reyuki keeps her mouth shut.

____________________________________

Kyoya: you're really leaving ? With the children.

" Hai. " She smiled " finally really rid of us. "

" ... Be careful. " And he turns to walks away .