1: The Marriage Is A Transaction

Kyoya ( hibari ) ; no.

" Yes. "

Kyoya ; no.

" I have asked nothing from you. You could take over my organisation but instead, you choose vongola. I also let that go. "

Kyoya: I didn't choose vongola. They just have someone interesting there

" It's just a deal to get the families united. You don't have to see anything of it. "

Kyoya: then sign a contract or something.

" You know that's not how it works. Just marry her, bear a child and you're out. "

Kyoya : what ?!

" Don't worry. No one is asking you to give birth. It's not you getting pregnant. You're not taking care of it either. The mother will take care of it."

Kyoya : they agreed ?

" Told you. It's just a transaction kind of marriage. After you two get a child, you can divorce her whenever you want. We've agreed that the child will take over our two families' after we combined. The marriage is to ensure neither of us backs out from the joining of the two families. "

Kyoya: business not that good ?

" We want to become bigger. We both have what each other needs. I have the killing people, they have business. That's all. That's why, just go ahead with it. "

Kyoya : what's her name ?

"You want to meet her ? Go ahead. I want an answer by the end of the week. Say yes, or I'll keep coming to disturb you . I know how you hate it."

____________________________________

He enters the greenhouse he was told  she was currently in. She turns around " who are you ? "

Kyoya ; you don't know who I am ?

" No. Am I supposed to? " She says with a rather gentle and kind of cute voice. But not in a way that would annoy one.

Kyoya ; hibari kyoya.

" Oh... " She looks to him " I see. I thought we would only meet on the day of the marriage. Hojo Nanako." She raises up the box " cookies ? I made them."

Kyoya takes a glance to their surroundings. There were blue butterflies everywhere " it's fine."

Nanako: are they beautiful ? I breed them. They're the only things I get to have here.

 They're the only things I get to have here

Kyoya : um.

She's just a normal girl. Beautifully dressed to fit the status of a mafia's daughter. Nothing more. Not the favoured child too. Well... She did just agree to marrying a stranger she didn't know.

Kyoya: I heard you agreed.

Nanako : hai. I did. I won't mind to whatever business you have. I understand the kind of marriage we're going through.

Kyoya : and the child ?

She turns around to the table and starts making tea " I'll take care of it. "

Kyoya: I see.

The type who just listens to whatever her father says.

Nanako sits down and pours tea into the cup " they say you might say no. So my father even went as far to suggest we can have just an affair . As long as I bear your child."

Kyoya sits down " he seems desperate."

Nanako : no. They want to force you to get married to me with the child.

Kyoya : so they're desperate. Are you the type to throw yourself at me ?

She laughs a little " other girls might get offended if you ask a question like that. "

Kyoya: deh ?

Nanako : hai. I would have to resort to tricks. Gomen. I have to listen to my father.

Kyoya sighs " I see. My father too can be quite annoying when he's stubborn." He picks up the teacup and drinks the tea " not bad. "

Nanako : arigatou.