Chapter 24

"Commander. He's about to climb" Levi states walking towards the solider who stood on the wall and looked towards the beast titan and titans that stood beside him. They all turned to see Reiner crystallizing his feet and hands. Aya only continued to stare at the beast titan.

"Soldiers! Do not engage with the armored titan! Remain a safe distance" Erwin commanded after the said titan had began to climb the wall.

"That's a Titan shifter" a voice spoke causing Erwin, Levi and Armin eyes to widen as they looked at the blonde girl who raised her hand and pointed towards the quadruped titan. Levi eyes were filled with concern as Aya face wore nothing, like it was blank.

"No" Aya mumbled shaking her head while the men looked towards her concerned as she simple looked at the beats titan raising his hand and slamming it on the floor "ah!" Aya yelped while they all looked shocked.

"Aya" Levi states coming towards the blonde as she toupee over slightly holding her chest as she breath heavily

"2-3 meter forward" Aya states in her gasped expression while Erwin eyes widened on seeing the fact that happened, as the titans ran forwards. Levi eyes widened looking at the women who only stood up and looked at the beast titan.

"Sir!" A voice shouting catching them all out of their daze as they turned around "the armored titan is almost close" Armin states

"Yes" Erwin spoke before he became silent though he suddenly gasped "Dirk and Marlene squad protect the horses! Levi and Hanji squad! Take down the armored titan, employ thunder sears at your own choice! Do whatever you can!" Erwin commanded as they all nodded and zoomed off following their tasks.

"Wait" Erwin spoke stopping Aya and Levi and they readied to leave "Hanji will manage i need you to stay here Levi" He states once again while Levi glared

"So I'm protection the horses rather then Eren?" Levi asked with a sign

"That's right and when the chase Arises, you will strike him down!" Erwin commander as he raised his sword pointing it to the beast titan which therefore caused Aya to gasped loudly.

"Is that a problem Aya?" Levi questioned squinted his eye in confusion but also a glared as the blonde women eyes were simple wide

"N-No. No there isn't" Aya sternly states before she ran off and down the wall. Her face grew in nerves as she looked around and watched the armored titan.

"I believe the beast titan is after Aya" Erwin states causing Levi to stiffened his glare intensifying while Erwin only looked back "Is that enough motivation?" Erwin questioned.

"Understood Sir" Levi glared before he race to the edges of the wall and dropped down.

Aya smirked from her position in the house as she watched Reiner come down form the wall chasing after Eren after he had transformed, Aya chuckled slightly as she thought back to Erwin's plan.

"He wants to use Eren as bait?" Hanji questioned eyes wide with confusion while Armin simple nodded back towards him "So he's willing to risk Eren be captured to protect the horses?" Hanji continued .

"You kidding, even if we try it Reiner might go after the horse anyway" Mikasa states with a glared while Aya signed before she looked towards them all.

"He will go after Eren. Their main goal is me and Eren that's just the facts of it" Aya states firmly as she looked towards the brown haired boy who wore a nervous expression

"Yes and if he doesn't Eren can go all around the wall towards the beast titan, With Levi, the scouts and Eren they can use a pincer attack" Hanji finishes while Aya nodded in agreement

"They won't expect Eren to run right? They know him well enough so it will convince them to break ranks" Aya states before she signed heavily "That is if Reiner is smart enough to think that?" Aya questioned and she turned towards the teens.

"Knowing him, He should work it out quickly" Eren states while Aya nodded and looked towards the boy seeing the glare in his eyes.

"This is where we bring down the armored titan!" Hanji shouted as they all nodded and made their way towards the edge of the wall that was until Armin stopped them.

"There one more factor we need to consider!" The blonde boy shouted causing them all to turn towards him "He's still hiding but he bertolth must be near by!" Armin shouted while they all nodded "Last time he caught Eren of with a surprise attack" Armin states

"Leave him to me" Aya states causing everyone eyes to widen as they looked at the blonde girl in shock while she simple looked back towards the beast titan "I have a hunch were he will be" Aya spoke before she looked back with a smirk.

"I will stop him from getting to Eren!" Aya called out

Aya watched as Eren continued to beat Reiner, the blonde only smiled widely on seeing him win though the blonde kept looking towards the sky scanning just in case she see's something. The blonde held her chest though remembering that moment, when she heard that voice

"Aya"

The blonde gasped eyes wide as she recognized the deep voice form her dream as she looked back towards the wall that on the other side held the beast titan, though she only grew concerned about Levi as she gulped.
Aya eyes widened slightly as she watched he armored titan grab Eren by the leap and throwing him into it, Aya only signed further on seeing Mikasa flying near him. Aya looked back to see the other solider readying the lightning spears.

"Go now!" Hanji shouted while all the soldier with the exception of Aya raced through the air with their thunder spears and once close enough released into into his eyes causing a loud screamed to echo through the village, while he covered his eyes the rest aimed their thunder spears at the nape.

"That's what we need" Aya smirked as she stood on the building looking to see them try and end it, Aya smirked grew as she heard him release loud roar one to signal a certain someone.

"Welcome to the party Bertolth"