Chapter 4

All the solider rode on their horse, Running down the path field while many of the younger generation face filled with fear on seeing the titans that have already drew near them though that was soon sorted as solider leaped and fought the titans. 

"Do you think my friends have a chance to kill a Titan?" Eren asked, nervously towards the squad, worried about his friends safety. 

"I would hope so" Ourlio stated scoffing at the boy while Eren face still wore a look of uncertainty 

"Don't worry your friends are strong, I know that" a voice echoed above all the hoves clapping against the floor. Eren looked to see the blonde Hair of his captain as she smiled at him before looking back.

"Listen kid, outside scouting missions are about killing titans, as little as possible-ahh" Oulo soon but his tongue, blood exploding from his mouth 

"Long range formation, go!" Commander Erwin shouted  while the squad descended into their groups and formation. Aya and her squad following the Levi squad with Ere,

Though interrupting the air was a loud bang a red smoke signal going off, alerting the commander and squads 

"Reroute everyone" Levi stated as as they stared up into the sky seeing the green smoke signal, Aya nodding along with Levi and the group listened changing their direction. 

Though while they all wore serious expressions and continued to ride their expression became wide on see the black smoke signal. 

"Abnormal" Aya states glaring as the black smoke in their sky, Her fist clenched tightly on the reins of the horse 

"Keep moving" Levi commanded while the rest nodded along with them as they continued to ride their horse, though Aya head snapped up once another black smoke signal what fired up. 

"W-What going on?!" Yui stuttered, Aya looked back to see her face evident with fear.

"Yui" Aya spoke causing the brunette to dart her eyes towards her captain as the blonde only smiled "Breathe" She smiled while Yui nodded.

"What's going on with the right wing?" Ban asked looking towards the right like the rest of the squad did, concern written on their faces. 

"I don't kno-" Levi began but his head snapped up once again on seeing the Yellow flare signal shoot up into the sky 

"They've sufferer a severe attack, how?!" Gaku asked loudly fear expressed on his face as he looked eyes wide towards the squad. 

"They were only Titan right? They can fight!" Yui shouted worry in her voice as she looked widely at everyone. 

"Abnormal's or maybe even someone like Eren" Izumi interrupted while everyone's head darted back to look at her eyes wide while the girl only glared towards the squad, face grew serious.

"Haha as if you would believe a drunk girl" Izumi laughed while the squad glared towards her looking back towards the front though Aya continued to stare at the girl. 

"No one is on look out duty then!" Petra shouted letting everyone know while they all nodded along with the advice.

"We will have to be careful" Eld said reassuring them but all though the titan teenager looked towards all of them.

"What's going on?" Asked Eren worry spread on his face as he looked back at all of them. 

"Keep focus" Levi glared before the squad nodded as they sped up the horse, growing after as they rode though after a while green signals filled the air. 

"Oluo! Pass it on" Levi ordered while the man nodded along with him and fired his gun, releasing a green flare while Aya looked towards the sky. Worry laced in her face.