Chapter 43

"Wow, time really is slow here. I bet so much has happened" Aya states as she sat in the sand, looking up at the night sky, as her feet rested in the sand.

"Huh?" Aya soon furrowed her brows as she felt a presence behind her before she looked over before she gasp and soon got up as she looked at the women in front of her.

"Izumi" Aya gasped

"Long time no see, Aya" Izumi smiled towards her.

"You-You!" Aya shouted before she grabbed her by the collar glaring into her eyes as Izumi simple looked at her "You knew everything!" Aya shouted with tears.

"I know" Izumi states as Aya gasped before she let Izumi go and sighed loudly.

"I don't care, it doesn't matter anyway" Aya said as she looked at the bright stars as Izumi frowned

"Let me guess, You have come here to tell me your story" Aya states before she frowned "Or even my story" She finished as Izumi slightly smiled.

"Your just like your father" Izumi states as Aya frowned looking towards the floor.

"I knew both your parents from the underground group we formed, they both trusted me because i had a power, a power that allows me the attributes of titans but then again we didn't know it was a titan" Izumi smiled.

"That's the ability i have isn't it?" Aya asked as Izumi nodded as she looked at Aya.

"It's the power from Ymir. the blood of when she became a titan" Izumi stated before she frowned looking at the young girl in the distance "I don't know how i got it but it's Ymir's blood and instead of eating, it is passed between blood" Izumi said

"How did i-" Aya asked before her eyes widened as she remembered back years ago before the female titan attack as Izumi had made a drink.

"You tricked me into drinking your blood!" Aya shouted with disgust as Izumi simple looked at her.

"I had to protect you. You can see the future, much like Eren! I knew i was going to die just like you do-" Izumi stopped as she saw Aya's dead like expression.

"Your parent valued me as a big part of the rebellion but i noticed Zeke... He was very friendly with one of the officer, i then got word that he was betraying us so i soon told your parents"

"Your wrong there is no way Zeke would!"  Dina cried as she held a baby Aya in her hands as Grisha eyes were wide with fear.

"It our fault. We-We never treated him like a son" Grisha muttered with fear as Dina's eyes were wide before she had tears in her eyes.

"That doesn't matter! You guys need to hide!" Izumi shouted as Grisha gasped before he looked over at the baby, his little girl.

"No, You need to take Aya as far away as you can!" Grisha yelled before he heard Dina gasped as Grisha made his way towards her

"No-No you can't take her away!" Dina cried as Grisha also had tears in his eyes while the baby simple wore a calm expression.

"Dina, It's the only way. She deserves to be free Dina. She doesn't deserve to have a life like us, a life like Zeke" Grisha said while Dina cried before she kissed her baby's head

"I love you Aya" Dina cried before she gave the young baby towards Izumi who eyes were wide as she held the baby.

"Goodbye my little girl. I love you" Grisha cried before he looked up at Izumi who's eyes were still wide.

"Protect her! Protect her with your life Izumi!" Grisha yelled as Izumi nodded before she grabbed her  cloak and ran towards the door while Grisha and Dina cried.