Chapter 35

2 years ago

"This is some bullshit!" Aya shouted as she raged around her room, Levi sat to the side beside the window with a scowl on his face while Hanji stood and signed as well.

"Either me or Historia will have to inherit the beast titan and have as many children as possible so they can eat us! Like hell" Aya shouted clenching her fist as signed loudly "If I were in that meeting, I would I done something" She stated again glaring at Hanji.

"You know why you were weren't allowed Aya. After keeping information like you did" Hanji stated with a sign while Aya stopped.

"I only did it because I knew they would have thought be a traitor, or demanded I do the rumbling b-but" Aya stated shaking as her hand flew to her head holding it.

"I can't bear to take part in the rumbling, I can't" Aya stated with wide eyes as her whole body shook, Levi made his way towards her and placing his hand on her back while Hanji signed looking at her.

"Woah it can't be easy working your ass's off in this weather" Hanji stated as her, Levi and Aya rode towards the cadets who were building the train track.

"You brats got taller!" Levi glared as Connie who towered him, Aya smiled at that reaction before she looked at Eren who happened to meet her daze before she looked away.

"It's no good" Hanji mumbled while Aya's signed looking at the ground "Hizuru either can't or won't help us with this" Hanji muttered.

"It makes sense though" Aya muttered while all the teens looked at her in shock "Hizuru is a monopoly on any resources that we want to export right now, so why would they ever help us trade with other countries?" Aya questioned while they all frowned.

"From what I hear, the world's major powers want paradise to be the root of all evil, we are the shared foe that helps bring them together, their hatred for us promotes stability" Hanji finishes off while all the teens frown further.

"Then... Do we have to rely on the rumbling?" Eren questioned while Aya's eyes widened, an ache filling her head "Do we have no choice but to sacrifice Historia?" he questioned again.

"That's right and it won't be Aya" Levi stated with a glare while Aya signed and looked to the ground.

"So what? the worlds decided that we're devils?" Armin questioned with wide eyes "They can't want us to the repeat the past, so why won't they consider peace?" he questioned once again.

"Probably because they don't know any better, they don't know anything about us and that makes them afraid" Mikasa stated with a glare while Aya signed loudly.

"I agree, our neighbours across the sea won't trust people whose faces they've never seen. So, let us sail out and meet 'em!" Hanji shouted with a smirk while Aya's eyes widened, and Levi gasped.

"Eren" Aya stated while the rest of the squad pack the cart, Eren eyes widened as he was pulled by his shirt and behind some rock.

"Aya?" Eren questioned with confusion while Aya looked at him with determination.

"You can see your- our father's memories, right?" Aya questioned while Eren narrowed his eyes at her before nodding.

"Yeah, you knew this why-"

"Izumi" Aya stated causing the man to stop while Aya looked at him in a glared "What does father memories tell you about Izumi?" she questioned while Eren signed and looked to the ground.

"Only when they gave you up. Why do you know something?!" Eren exclaimed loudly while his eyes widened, Aya looked to the side.

"I have a theory, that's all" Aya stated standing up and continued to look to the side while Eren's eyes widened and looked at her.

"What is Izumi had some kind of titan ability?" Aya questioned while Eren's eye widened looking at Aya "Think about it, how else would she get inside the wall? how else would I have this ability?! how else would the founding titan work when we touch?!" Aya started shouting while Eren eye widened.

"You think she has some titan attributes? like healing and seeing things like you do? somehow she transferred it to you?" Eren questioned eyes wide as Aya nodded.

"Yes, I thought about it, but my abilities didn't kick in when i met you but after she died!" Aya shouted while Eren eyes widened.

"You look less shit now" a voice stated in the dark cell as Eren stood beside the bars, he glared at the voice before he smirked at who it was.

"I was wondering when we would finally get a chance to talk Aya" Eren smirked at Aya smiled at him as she rubbed her stomach with her hands.

"The plan is going well; I mean you saw my acting right? i have to say i even nearly convinced myself" Aya smiled before she frowned and looked to the floor.

"All of it will begin soon, everything we have planned Eren" Aya stated with a dead face as she looked to meet the same place "I brought you something, so you make less of a hassle" Aya smirked holding a chain on keys.

"Thanks" Eren muttered and took the keys but he kept glancing to her stomach while Aya signed loudly.

"Don't worry, i will go and solve this, so you will have your back up plan if you can't find Zeke that is" Aya muttered rubbing her stomach before she looked up at Eren "You know your part as well right?

"No harm will come to any of the scouts or Levi" Eren muttered while Aya signed with a frown on her face rubbing her stomach.

"Let the rumbling begin".