Chapter 8

Aya, Levi and Mikasa flew through the air as their wire attached to different trees and they swung. All free were following the female titan who had took Eren. Aya looked towards the ground

"Are you sure he's still alive?" Levi questioned turning to the teenager who simple glared back

"I know he is! This titan is intelligent and intends to take Eren away, it'd crush him if it wanted to kill him, instead it's fighting and running away with him in it mouth" Mikasa shouts glaring at the man as her fist became tighter on her sword.

"Eat Eren could be her goal" Levi simple said while Aya head snapped towards the man "If that's so, he's probably in the stomach and dead" Levi continued meeting Aya's glared

"He's alive!!" Mikasa shouts causing the both to dart their eyes towards her.

"Let's hope so" Aya mumbled before she looked forwards and towards the female titan, Aya could sense the anger radiating off Mikasa.

"This would of never happened in the first place, if you had actually protected Eren!" Mikasa suddenly shouted causing both captains to stiffen in place while Aya grip on her Odm gear while Levi eyes widened

"How the hell do you think our soldiers died then! Huh? By protecting Eren!" Aya shouted causing the teenager girl to look towards the floor before Aya signed and moved in front of the two.

"Your that one who....your Erens childhood friend" Levi hesitated while Mikasa simple glared at the man before she followed him to meet Aya. 

"Let's narrow our goals, first, forget about taking her down" Levi states looking between both women while Aya nodded but Mikasa glared

"She killed so many of our comrades!!" Mikasa shouted back one more while Aya glared towards her

"It's impossible. She has the ability to harden her skin! Do as we say!" Aya shouted while Mikasa glared though Aya simple returned it.

"We're going to set all our hopes on Eren being alive and focus of getting him back" Levi states before he looked back up at the titan as she continued to run

"Me and Aya will do the cutting" Levi said looking towards Aya before he turned to Mikasa "You distract her" He order though Aya signed

"No!" Aya shouts causing both raven head to turn towards her " i will distract her, it's less Risky and she faster with a blade" Aya finishes off while Mikasa nodded but Levi hesitated. 

"Fine" Levi signed before Aya nodded and flew towards the titan going through the tree's before she came swinging in front of the Titan who blue eyes scanned the girl before she reached out towards her.

"Huh?" Aya questioned eyes widened realized the titan didn't have an intention to kill her but grab her with the way the titan hand outstretched. Aya used her wire and attached to another tree before swinging back in front of her though as she reached out again. The female titan arm strecthed out towards levi.

Levi raced down the arm slicing all that he can, A glare appearing on his face while Mikasa aimed for the legs slicing as much as she can while Aya swing away so she wasn't in the way as the blonde watched as they continued to cut till she was unabled to stand and leaned against a tree. Her arm fell as well as her head. 

Aya watched with a glared as she looked to see Mikasa eyes glint with satisfaction as sh readier her Odm gear. Aya knew what she was doing as the dark haired girl eyes glinted on the nape. 

"Don't!" Aya shouted before she readied her Odm gear going for the girl as Levi's grew wide watching the two. Aya rushed faster as she saw the female titan's hand raising.