Chapter 36

"Ah!" a loud call echoed out as someone ran through the woods, a hood covering their face but as they ran, the hood fell due to the wind to reveal a certain blonde haired girl as she ran, she gritted her teeth in agony, before she dropped to the floor. 

"Damn it" She cried holding her stomach in pain as she looked down before she let out a heavy breath as she leaned back on the tree

"I'm sorry, My baby"

 "Levi" Aya muttered looking at the man who sat on the bed they shared, her eyes filled with concern as she leaned towards the man as he simply looked at her before their lips crashed against one another. Levi's eyes grew wide.

"Aya?" Levi questioned looking at the girl concern though he was soon cut off by their lips crashing once again, Aya sitting on the man lap.

"I want you, only you" Aya muttered as the silver eyes grew wide seeing the lust in her green eyes

"Are you sure?" Levi asked not wanting to mention the past the blonde ha to unfortunately go through.

"Levi i only want you" She muttered before she crashed their lips together again, as levi hand trailed to her back and turning her so he was on top as the blonde only smiled, their lips connection once again. 

Aya watched with a frown as the many different kids trained and even the few marilyn she had come friends with before she looked up to the sky.

"Aya" a voice stated as the blonde turned to meet the same green one she has, she looked at her half brother as he also wore a frown before he looked at her.

"Eren" Aya stated as they only stared before Eren reached out to her, her eyes widened as she backed away causing the boy to flinch.

"I'm sorry, i would just not rather see anything,i'm not feeling the best" Aya mumbled smiling at the boy who eyes glistened

"Are you okay?" Eren asked tilting his head while Aya nodded though her eyes grew wide as she covered her mouth with her hand "Aya?!" Eren called out while the woman just turned and was soon sick on the grass, Eren's eyes widening.

"Aya!" a call shouted as the boy looked to see Hanji running towards them and wrapping her arm round the girl whose face was pale before she fell to the commander's arms "Aya!" Hanji shouted as she sat down, the blonde rested in her legs.

"Aya" Eren muttered looking wide eyes at the blonde while every other olsider looked back with concern.

Aya's head shook as she shot up with a gasp, hands reaching out as her face wore fear while the blonde soon started gasping for air.

"Aya!" a loud shout echoed as their hand wrapped around her as the blonde turned with wide eyes to see Levi sat there with a concerned expression. 

"What happened?" Aya questioned as her other hand went to rest on her head as Levi looked towards her concerned though before he could answer a voice interrupted them

"Your awake!" Hanji smiled as both turned to see the women who smiled and made her way towards them as she smiled slightly. 

"Hanji do you know what happened? What wrong with me?" Aya asked while Hanji sighed a frown on her face as she looked at her friend.

"You should know Aya, you were a nurse" Hanji stated as Aya looked at her complexed while Levi just looked at Aya. 

"Sickness, fatigue, and-" Aya stopped before her eyes widened as she looked at Hanji in shock who just frowned at the women as Aya whole body shook. 

"What?! What is it-" Levi stopped his eyes wide as Aya hand trailed to her stomach as his eyes widened in shock falling back on his chair. 

"I will leave you two alone" Hanji stated as she went towards the door, her face filled with concern at the couple before she walked away. 

"Aya-" Levi began but stopped once he heard a whimper his eyes darted to the women to see tears escaping her eyes as she cried "Aya" Levi stated rushing towards the women who's hand grabbed the man's shirt. 

"W-We can't" Aya cried gripping tightly as the man watched her "How can we bring a child into such a cruel world, a world where they want to kill us!" Aya whaled as Levi gripped his hands

"They won't, if we have this child nothing will happen to them, i swear" Levi stated grabbing the blonde hands as she looked up at him. 

"They won't hurt them" 

"This wasn't part of the plan" a annoyed voice stated as the blonde sat on the bed she rested in, she sighed heavily as she looked up to see green eyes. 

"Well i didn't plan this" Aya stated with a roll of her eyes as the person made their way towards them as he sat in the chair Levi did before.

"And what about the plan?" the voice asked as Aya looked up see meet eren as he glared at her as Aya glared back

"Don't get your ass in a twist" Aya stated looking at the boy before she looked down and placing a hand on her stomach "I will get rid of it before you need me" Aya stated while Eren looked at her before he sighed

"Don't kill it though" Eren said as Aya looked up at him with a glare "If the baby is alive we could use to if either you or Zeke get killed" Eren said as Aya eyes widened

"Don't say shit like that again!" Aya shouted at the boy after she had grabbed him by the collar, Eren looked down at her 

"I would be careful, your just a backup in case they end up killing Zeke" Eren said glaring down at the women as she glared back before she looked into his eyes

"Wow Eren" Aya stated letting him go and stepping back as she looked at him "You really have turned into a monster" she stated with a laugh as Eren glared

"I'm not killing the child neither are you or Zeke going to have it. I will handle it"

"You will be happier here, that is until your father comes and gets you" Aya stated as held a blanket to her chest, she looked down at the baby that slept as she place it down on the porch of a house, Letter with him.

"Goodbye Farlan"