Chapter 30

Through the book Grisha explained his horrible childhood and the horrible events he had to live through while he lived as an eldian known as the devil bloods and because they were eldian's he was treated horrible because of what their ancestors did. Grisha's father explain to him the history and how they should be careful, he didn't understand and wanted to fight but he stopped for the safety of his family but he realised how cruel the world was when his sister was found murder on the bricks of the river.

Grisha wanted to fight for freedom and for his sister who he soon learnt was brutally murder by the police officer who had told the family of the death and even lied about it. He always wondered what is in the wrong? Or was he?

He joined the a revolution to which they fought to set the world right and for eldia to be restored. He contouring to search the truth about Ymir awakening the titan and in the mist of all that Grisha had a met a women, a women with blonde hair and blue eyes who was in fact a descendant of the royal family. She was known as Dina Fritz.

Dina was a descendant of the royal family who had refused to leave and while she joined the revolution group she taught them the secret about the titans the ones only royalty had known before, Grisha believed she had shown the path for victory. The next year after the two had met both Grisha and Dina were married and were even bless with a son and his name was Zeke

As years pasted by the family were blessed with Another baby which was a girl, Grisha was overjoyed and contained to call her the future queen and for that the two had decided to call the baby Aya. They all lived a happily life with only Aya been a few week olds when the photograph was taken.

Though Grisha had thought they lived a happy life as Diana looked after the small baby girl, Grisha had continued to inform Zeke about the powers, pushing it into his mind like it was zeke's responsibility and to make him a Marleyan warrior while the two had hoped for Aya to be the queen of the new world they tried to create.

Grisha soon learnt that he didn't see either of his children as themselves but rather the future of the new world, imposing his beliefs on them though Zeke chose to protected himself as well as his grandparents by turning in both of his parents.

In the book Grisha had gone to say how he feared for his youngest child, their daughter Aya as her future wasn't set in stone. Before the two parent departed and to be taken to the wall they wanted their youngest child to grow up better and not in the hands of the marleyan's so they entrusted her to their good friend.

Izumi

Grisha never wrote about what happened to his only daughter though while Dina was injected with the serum that turns them into titan she screamed for her daughter, her lovely child before she was turned into the blonde titan that had slaughtered Eren's mother.

In the last book Grisha has written about what happened and how he survived how the titan powered were past onto him. In the book he mentioned how he forgot and remarried and even had another son though he did write of he had gained his memories.

It was any day, the new Scout were coming down their street and pass their house, Eren was only young as Grisha watched the solider his eyes widened as they fell onto a solider who had long blonde hair and green eyes. Grisha gasped loudly on seeing the girl and that was when he remembered it all.

He knew who it was. It was his daughter who had escaped the clutches of the marliyans. His daughter Aya.