Chapter 40

"It's a shame we couldn't stay long enough to watch me eat him" Eren muttered as his hands were still trapped in the chains as Aya's stood beside him with a glare. 

"It was all you? Father followed through and attacked the kings of the wall because of you?" Zeke asked with wide eyes 

"He did all of that because you showed him the future, you made our father change the past because of what you could see!" Zeke shouted as Eren looked at him 

"It was Aya's idea" Eren muttered as Zeke gasped widely as Aya looked towards her older brother. 

"It was thanks to you Zeke, I knew you would show us the memories which allowed Eren to change it and to show our father" Aya state with a dead expression 

"H-He said thing wouldn't go my way. That you two would get everything you wanted. Does that mean-" Zeke started but soon stopped with wide eyes

"Yes. We saw it all. When Eren strangled me i saw our father visions of our future" Aya muttered holding her neck as she had a flashback to that time 

"Founder Ymir!" Zeke soon shouted as Aya rolled her eyes "Taking the ability to reproduce from every last of your subjects!" He shouted as Eren gasped

"The coordinate!" Eren shouted as she tried to undone the chains on his hands as Zeke spoke about stopping them. Aya looked towards them both with a dumbfounded expression. 

"Are you being serious. Why are both of my brothers idiots?" Aya spoke to herself before she walked towards Eren. 

"Eren" Aya spoke as the boy stopped looking at her with wide eyes and anger etched in them as Aya grabbed the chains "Remember i'm on your side" she stated before she pulled the chains off him as Eren gasped. 

"Aya!" Zeke shouted as Eren ran towards Ymir as Aya watched him 

"Ymir stop!" Aya shouted as the blonde girl soon stopped, Zeke eyes were wide before he grabbed Aya by her shoulders. 

"What are you doing!?" He yelled in her face as Eren continued to run. 

"Well i could command Ymir to do what we want, but i think Eren has a better shot at it then me and i'm not willing to force someone to do as i wish" Aya states as Zeke's eyes were wide. 

"There is no point Eren! Only royal blood can do so!" Zeke yelled as Aya sighed louldy watching Eren run and wrap his arm around Ymir's neck. 

"I will end it! Here and Now!" Eren yelled "I will put an end to this world if you give me your strength! You are nobody's slave! Your no god either!"

"Your Just a person!" Eren scream as Aya smiled looking at him " You get to make your own decisions, this is your power!" Eren continued

"Wait, Eren. Stop it!" Zeke soon yelled as she stood up, Aya looked at him and soon stood infront of him as she glared. 

"I don't think so" Aya states as Zeke's eyes were wide before he was soon punched in the face By Aya sending him tumbling to the ground as Zeke's eyes wide. 

"That for what you did to my husband" Aya glared at him as Zeke still sat on the floor. 

"Ymir i order you! You have to listen to my command!" Zeke yelled as Aya just rolled her eyes again at him, Though it was too late, Aya gasped. 

"Hah!" Aya yelled feeling the electricity in her bones as she felt it, the rumbling was taking place. she gasped widely before she looked up to see the young boy again frowning at her. 

"I'm sorry" She muttered with tears before she gasped again, her eyes brightened. 

"Hear me, Subjects of Ymir. My name is Eren Jaeger.

 I'm addressing my fellow Subjects of Ymir, speaking to you directly through the power of the Founder. All the walls on the Island of Paradis have crumbled to the ground, and the legions of Titans buried within have begun their march. 

My only goal is to protect the lives of the people of Paradis, the island where I was born. Right now, the nations of the world are united in their desire to exterminate my people. And it won't end with our island. They won't be satisfied until every last subject of Ymir is dead. I won't let them have their way. 

The Titans of the walls....will continue their march, until every trace of life beyond our shores is trampled flat. And the people of Paradis are all that remains of Humanity."