Chapter 7

Both Captain Levi's squad and Aya flew through the air, their wires continuously changing course. Gunther up at the front while everyone followed behind that was until a figure came out of the tree's wearing a scout cape.

"Captain Levi?!" Gunther questioned flying towards the man until his eyes grew wide as the person flew towards them and sliced his whole body, Killing me in an instance while his body hung in the air. 

"Gunther?!" Everyone shouted concerned washed on their face before they rushed towards him flying through the air though there eyes became wide

"Ah!" Yui screamed eyes filled with terror as she cover her mouth, looking into Gunther dead eyes.

"No!" Eren shouted looking around the forest, eyes filled with agony that was before someone grabbed his body.

"We need to keep moving! Now!" Izumi shouted at them all as She grabbed Eren in front though he still stay their, hanging in the air

"Don't stop!" Ouro shouted pushing Eren to move with he reluctantly did though his face was filled with concern as he look back at Gunther hanging body

"We're just leaving him?!" Eren questioned looking towards the scout though his face soon turned into panic as the hooded figure soon appeared in front of him "Ah!" Eren yelped though Izumo soon pushed Eren aside and kicked the figure causing them to fall. 

"Eren keep moving, we have to keep you safe!"Izumi shouting glaring down at the boy who's eyes were wide as the Brown hair drunk only continued to push his forwards

"What are we doing?!" Gaku asked panick written on his face as he flew through the air and looked towards the others

"Make a run for HQ , we haven't got time to get the horses" Eld shouted to himself while the everyone's face still filled with panic

"Is it the female titan or is there another One!?" Yui asked though the questioned was soon answered as thunder struck causing everyone to turn around and watch the female titan run towards them

"Keep moving!" Eld shouted while everyone nodded and began to ,move faster through the forest, their wires attached to the trees. 

"The female titan?!" Eren questioned eyes wide but soon his face was washed with anger as he glared towards the female "I will kill you!" Eren shouted as he raised his hand. 

"No Eren!" Yui shouted causing the boy to turn and look at the female who wore a look of pleading as she smiled at him reassuringly. 

"We will go and take her down!" Izumi shouted while Levi's squad eyes grew wide looking at the other squad who all simple nodded their heads. 

"Wait You!" Eren began but stopped as he looked to see all the Squad member smiling at him while his eyes brewed with anger and saddness. 

"Keep Eren safe!" Yui smiled towards them all before Gaku, Ban, Izumi ans Yui darted in different direction and shot towards the female titan. Eren watched with Wide eyes as the all head towards the titan who still continued to run. 

"Don't worry! There going to win! They kill titan almost everyday!" Perta shouted as she rested in the tree watching carefully while the Attack squad engaged the female titan. 

Gaku raced through the air, A wide smile on his face as he head towards the nape of her neck though as the crystal appeared over the Nape Gaku sword shattered causing his eyes to widened though he didn't have time to react the female titan had grabbed the man.