Chapter 1

Eren sat in the prison, glaring as the rusted metal bar concealed him, Eren looked to meet the silver eyes of the ruthless captain and then turned to see the commander which thick eyebrow highlighting the look of interest on his face.

"Come on its an easy question. what do you want to do?" Captain Levi asked who was leaning against the dirt wall of the underground prison as he signed heavily as he looked at the teenage boy before the commander nodded looking at the boy.

"I want to become a member of the scout, and kill every single titan!" Eren Yeager yelled while in the prison as his eye burned with a passion of anger though he was tied up because he was the thing he so desperately wants to kill.

"why do I have to go" A loud voiced boomed through the old tattered office. As Blonde hair laid on their desk as study sat up to look towards the solider that held her dark hair in a bun. A bright smiled evident on her face.

"you have to its part of the job being captain and all" The dark haired solider also know as Yui sighed at her captain. "Come on captain aya" Yui spoke again looking into the green eyes of her captain.

"I know but still it is a stupid court thing. Do I really need to be there?" Aya asked leaning back in hair chair. Many different papers laid on the table that rested in the room.

"I think you will enjoy it" Yui smirked as an evil looked filled her eyes as her captain lifted up confusion on her face as she twitched her eyes.

"What's is it regarding?" Aya asked as she leaned on her arm that rest on her desk. Yui smirked.

"A boy that can turn into a Titan" Yui smirk grew wider as she watched the blonde eyes grow wide as her arm fell, though the captain soon went into a loud laughing fit.

"A boy that can turn into a Titan!" Aya laughed loudly as she got up from her desk before grabbing her scout jacket " get the squad together! We're going to the capital!" Aya shouted once again as she made her way out of the room. Yui chuckled to herself before she made her way out of the room closing the door behind her.

"Are you well, how are things am really sorry you have being waiting long, but don't worry you can come out now " Hange said rambling on as she eagerly held onto the bars as Eren still sat in the tiny prison, and he signed in relief

"but one little thing, you will have to put these on" she mumbled as she took out some handcuffs dangling them around.
Though Eren nodded as the prison door swung open as the boy had the handcuffs placed on him.

"Im Zoe Hange  a section commander for the scouts and this is a fellow commander in the scouts Mike Zachirus" Hange smiled as they walked down the run down hallway that though the strange man known as mike began to sniff him.

"ohh don't mind him, he gives new people a sniff" she smiled once again while Eren looked over at blonde commander who was still sniffing the teenage boy while Eren smiled nervously.

The three of them soon made their way to an open space as a door swung open revealing the blonde haired captain who green eyes scanned the area as four other people followed behind her while Yui was one of them.

"ah even Aya has come she most be interested in you two" Hange smiled turning towards the group while Eren head shot up eyes wide recognising the women from when he was younger.

"Captain Aya leader of the attack squad!" Eren shouts eyes wide before he looked towards the captain eyes filled with admiration unknown to the teenage boy the commander was waving her over.

"yeah that's the one, Hey Aya!" Hangs shouted while the blonde Captain turned eyes looking towards them before she smirked making her way over to the two.