Chapte 27

"That bastard" Jean muttered as all of the Levi squad looked to see both the colossal and armoured titan walking. Aya clenched her fists fighting as she looked at the two "What will it take to put him down for good!" Jean shouted again.

"What the hell do we do against something like that?!" Connie asked fear evident in. His voice as Aya just stayed on her knees as she could feel a burning in her lungs and the fear building up.

"Hey. I think getting Eren and Aya out of here is our best option" Jean spoke causing the blondes head to snap towards the teenagers. Aya signed before she looked back towards the blonde genius known as Armin.

"I'm sorry" Aya gasped as all the teenager looked at her as her hand shook while they rest beside her "I'm sorry for all the pressure I'm putting on you all, especially you Armin" Aya practically cried as she looked at the boy

"He's thinner" Armin states causing everyone head to snap towards him with wide eyes " The Colossal titan is thinner!" Armin shouted before he turned towards them all "It's like Hanji said our best bet is a battle of attrition!" The blonde finished causing Aya eyes wide as she looked at him.

"It's like Eren! He can only transform up to three time so it must be different for a 60metre titan! And think about his steam he must be burning through flesh and muscle tissue!" Armin continued while Aya looked down eyes wide

"What are you saying?" Jean questioned while they all looked at the blonde genius eyes wide

"I have a plan, you all distract Reiner. Me and Eren with defeat the colossal titan ourselves" Armin states while Aya steadily stood up with the help of Connie and Sasha as she looked at him.

"Finally" A signed before he smiled towards the blonde haired boy "Leave Reiner to us and beat his sorry ass!" Aya shouted before she looked at the others.

"Let's go!" Aya screamed before they all nodded and go towards their direction. They all head towards the armoured titan.

"Listen we only have three thunder spears! And I have plan!" Aya shouted as she stood on the roof as she looked towards the teenagers "I would do it myself, but I'm afraid if i do it i will miss with my shoulder and leg. So it has to be your four!" Aya shouted causing the kids eyes wide widen

"Yes!" They all shouted while Aya smirked.

Aya watched with a smile as she used her Odm gear to fly through the air, watching as Jean was the distraction and once Reiner aimed for Jean. Connie and Sasha attacked, though Aya eyes grew in concerned once the brown haired hungry girl missed.

"Sasha!" Connie yelled as she raced towards her and catching her before she could fall and jumped onto the roof. Aya bit her lip as she looked at the titan seeing only one part of his jaw was open.

'Damn my plan was to aim for the jaw and then for Mikasa to use the last thunder speared through his mouth and explode at the nape' Aya though thought her eyes wide further as she watched the raven haired girl

"No Mikasa it to risky!" Aya shouted reaching towards her but she stopped as she heard a laugh echo through the air while the blonde eyes widened

"It brilliant!" The brown haired four eyes screamed as she shot her lightning rod at the other side of the jaw causing it to open

"Hanji!" Aya screamed in relief at the fact her friend wasn't dead.

"Now get him!" Hanji screamed while Aya smiled widely before she watched Mikasa aim the lightning down his mouth as everyone eyes widened on seeing the explosion a light. Aya smiled as she saw Reinier fly out of the nape of the titan.

Aya watched with a sign of relief but stopped once she felt a pain in her chest and she looked back towards the colossal titan 'What was that feeling? What happened?' Aya thought before she soon leaped through the sky.

"Aya!" Hanji screamed eyes wide though the blonde just ignored them and made her way towards the collosal titan.

'Eren' Aya thought fear spread across her face as she raced through the air but she stopped once she saw Eren on the roof of the building dragging a Reiner who had no legs or arm. Her eyes widened further once she saw another Body.

"Eren" Aya said causing the boy to stiffen as the brown hair titan shifter turned towards her eyes wide as tears streamed down his face

"Is that Armin?"