Chapter 3

Aya's squad stood all outside, either rage or disappointment written in their face while Izumi simple sat in an old crate as she looked towards the floor. The rest stood up as they were in a circle of four.

"I can't believe, there questioning captain Aya! She wouldn't do that!" Yui suddenly shouts her fist clenched as he face was filled with fury.

"Well, I don't know, but still.." ban said trailing of as he looked away not daring to meet Yui's glare.

"I completely understand there going to question us two, and I mean she always saying how she hates them Titans " Gaku stated turning towards the two a frown evident on his face.

"Yeah but sti-" Yui states but soon stopped once she saw Izumi stand up, the squad turned towards her.

"I still see where there coming from she hates them, Aya is known for his ruthlessly she kills titans " Izumi states her face glaring towards the squad as the men stuttered gulping at the expression.

"Izumi how could yo-" Yui began an angered expression written on her face though she stopped once she met the glare of Izumi.

"I'm not saying she did it I just understand where there coming from, I know she didn't do it because she wouldn't do that to hanji, she may a killing Titan machine but she is kind" Izumi states signing loudly as the squad looked at her.

"She wouldn't kill bean and sanji" Izumi finished off while the rest of the squad nodded but turned once they saw two men walking towards them.

"Hey guys" Gunther smiled his brown eyes filled with concern as she waved the squad over.

"want to join us for a drink?" Eld asked a smile evident in his face as he held the rusty bottle of alcohol.

"Hell yeah, only if it's alcohol though!" Izumi smiled widely as she shot up. Aya squad look dumbfounded at their drunken mate before they nodded along and began to sit with their squad members.

"So none was found using the ODM gear without permission?" Grau questioned as he tug a swig of his drink. A confused expression plastered on his face.

"Who did it though?" Eld questioned as he sat on a crate looking towards the people a frown expressed on his face.

"Beats me, but I'm more worried about the upcoming rookie solicitation" Gunther finished off while the rest of the squad nodded while some poured more drinks.

"No one is going to join, their not that crazy" Ban simple states a laugh escaping from his mouth while they all nodded once again.

"Eren! Hi" Yui smiled widely as she waved the teenage over while Eren ran towards the group.

"You know anyone who would want to join us?" Eld questioned looking towards the teenager who nodded with him

"There a few, well their was, I'm not sure now" Eren mumbled face filled disorientation while he looked down.

"Cheer up kid, you need a drink" Izumi mumbled while handing the bottle over towards the boy who shook his head. While the women only continued to give him the bottle 

"Assemble!" A voice suddenly shouts as the group jumped and turned to see the captain Levi with his horse, a few metres away from the group. 

"Make ready at once! We're going on patrol, that goes for Aya's a squad as well" Levi shouted again while everyone saluted an ran towards the stables with the exception of Yui. 

"If you don't mind me asking captain, where is captain Aya" Yui asked the captain after she had ran up towards him, concern written on her face. 

"Still talking with Commander Erwin" Levi simple stated before he looked up towards the castle and a window with a glare on his face.