Chapter 28

"Is that Armin?" Aya questioned eyes wide as she looked at Eren on his knee's as the boy cried while a burnt body laid next to him and bertolth with no arm and legs on the other. Aya gasped as she covered her mouth.

"He knew this would happen" Eren spoke while Aya only sniffled "He's the bravest of us all" He spoke again as she looked towards the floor. Aya grew closer but stopped once she heard the crumbled of a building.

"A titan?" Aya questioned squinting her eyes in confusion before the spoke disappeared revealing the the titan with barrel on their back and a another man with blonde shaggy hair. Aya gasped

"Eren get behind me!" Aya shouted as she raised her sword, Eren nodded as he grabbed bertolth holding the sword against his neck while the other two titan shifter grew closer to them.

"Just try and get closer!" Aya shouted glaring towards them as they stood in front of them, Aya glared a she met piercing green eyes of the blonde shaggy haired man.

"I found you" the man spoke causing Aya to gasp recognising the voice as she slightly lowered her sword, Eren looked towards her

"Y-Your that voice" Aya stuttered eyes wide as the man also wore wide as he looked at her, Eren glared towards him while Aya whole body shook.

"You did hear me then Aya?" The man questioned while both Eren and Aya gasped looking at him, shocked that he knows her name "And your Eren Yeager right?" He questioned

"You don't look a thing like your father" the man spoke again causing Eren to gasp while Aya eyes turned towards the teenager who held the blade up to bertolth throat.

"What?" Eren questioned while Aya turned back towards the man who eyes softened as he looked at the two.

"I understand, all three of us are victims of your father" The man spoke while Aya eyes grew wide at hearing the word 'three' as she looked back to see Eren eyes widen "He brainwashed you both" the man spoke while Aya whole body shook.

"W-Who are you?" Aya questioned looking towards the man with fear and shock while the man only looked towards the blonde, his eyes softening as he looked at her.

"Aya. I'm your br-" the man stopped once he looked up to see a man stood on the wall, steam emitting from him. Aya followed as her eyes widened

"Levi!" Aya screamed as the man flew through the air towards them, Zeke glared as he watched the worried expression light up on Aya face as she continued to look at the man.

"Let's call it a draw Levi" The blonde man spoke shocking as she looked back at him "Bertolth I'm sorry but this is the end for you" he finished before the titan turned away.

"Wait!" Aya shouted reaching her hand out but she stopped once he turned back to look at her with a soft expression

"Aya. Eren. Someday I will save you from this hell" The blonde man spoke while Aya gasped as the titan jumped from the building,

"Levi!" Aya yelped as she rushed towards him concern written on her face while Levi looked towards her, he signed in relief as he looked at her before he looked back

"Quickly give me your gas" Levi spoke towards either of the two as they both began to fiddle with their Odm gear though Eren soon gasped, causing both adults to look at him. Aya eyes grew wide as she looked at the Body behind him breath.

"Hell yeah! Yeah!" Eren shouted as Aya eyes widen though she soon turned her gaze to the raven hair teenager that had landed beside them "He's still breathing!" Eren screamed again.

"That's Armin?" Mikasa questioned with tears in her eyes while Aya looked towards her and nodded sadly as she sat on the floor.

"Captain! Quickly the syringe!" Eren shouted while Aya gasped loudly looking towards Levi who still has blood on his face, as the man went into his pocket "Inject Armin and have him eat Bertolth! Quickly" Eren continued to shout, Aya looked to see the hesitance in his eyes