Chapter 19

As Eren sat upon the crystal mountain chained to the wall as his struggles was muffled, his eyes darted around until they fell on a blonde who laid on the floor almost dead like. Eren eyes grew wide as he noticed the uniform she wore. 

'Aya!' He screamed in his head looking at the women in shock as he didn't move nor did she wake up the only thought that ran through his head was 'Is she dead?'  Though once he heard the sound of feet he turned to see Historia looking up at him as she only ignored the blonde. 

Eren soon learnt the awful truth about his father and how he slaughtered the Reiss family in order to gain the titan power in which Eren now possess and he soon learnt how once the royal family touches his skin he gain the memories of his father he ate. Eren looked towards the ground eyes wide in horror as he learnt the truth. 

"Father what i don't understand is why is Aya here?" Historia questioned as she glanced towards the blonde who laid on the floor as did her father. 

"She is from outside the wall" Rod spoke as both Eren and Historia eyes widened looking at the female in shock "And like the Royal family she posses trait of a titan user and if you were to also eat her then you will have them powers also" Rod spoke as he handed the serum to Historia who eye grew

"Y-You want me to eat Aya?" Historia questioned looking at the needle eyes wide though unknown to the three the blonde had already awoken and her eyes grew wide in fear. 

"Hey Levi, I don't exactly have time to waste on ya" Kenny smirked after he swung into the crystal maze were Levi and the squad where once attacking "I can't have ya getting any further" He spoke once more before he sung and began to fight Levi. 

Levi attacked him various times while Kenny continued to shoot at him and avoiding the sword Levi held. Kenny noticed how fired up Levi was and smirked more. 

"It don't matter how quick you are the doll face is still gonna be dead" Kenny spoke as Levi eyes grew wide at the statement while Kenny took this as an opportunity to attack which Levi ended up dodging and attacking once more as the two continued to go back and forth before Levi got the up handed cutting Kenny in his side as he swung away. 

Aya still continued to lay on the ground as she pretended to be asleep though her face squinted in anguish as she heard the muffled scream of Eren. She only listened as Rod explained to Historia the ability that the royal family has on how they learned the memories of the world and how they could of saved the world if a royal family  possess the ability Eren has.

"Hey, Hey" Kenny soon sang as he swung in Aya's eyes widened further "You mean to tell me only someone of the royal family can posses that power?" He questioned 

"Yes"Rod spoke while Kenny's eyes grew wide

"So even if i were to turn into a titan it wouldn't do me any good?" Kenny questioned while Rod grew more and more confused but once Kenny had grabbed the man and held him to gunpoint. 

"Hey let him go!" Historia shouted while Rod only struggled but while they were distracted Aya began to slowly walk up towards Eren. 

"Hey Kid" She whispered as Eren eyes grew wide as Aya bent down to look at the chain and tried to set him free. 

"I don't think so doll, Your not going so anyway" Kenny spoke as Aya's eyes grew wide as she watched Kenny point the gun at her she she slowly rose and came from behind Eren, Aya watched eyes wide as Kenny explained to Historia the truth of Rod.