Chapter 10

Aya's face was filled with terror and fear as the wires of her Odm gear hit the different buildings, swinging away from the female titan ass she quickly charged after the blonde. Many of the soldiers face grew into concern. 

Aya soon came tumbling down onto a building  because she couldn't use her Odm gear as her pants grew heavy sweat embedded on her forehead as she looked back to see the female titan. Aya eyes grew wide though she soon saw lightning flash in the sky. 

'He finally got his shit together' Aya signed heavily as that distracted the female titan who turned towards the lightning but she soon turned back towards Aya 'Shit' Aya thought looking to meet the deep blue eyes. 

"No!" Aya screamed loudly as the titan was about to grab her though soon she didn't feel anything as she opened her eyes to see Eren punching Annie towards the building while Aya leaped off causing a rock to hit her leg. 

"Aya!" A loud yell interrupted while Aya fall and soon felt a hand grip her body as she turned to see Aya smiling at the women before she leaped towards a building allowing Aya to stand. 

"Are you okay?!" Hanji asked looking towards the blonde women eyes filled concerned as she glanced down at the bruised leg. 

"I'm fine, I have to help" Aya stated as she began to ready her Odm gear but she soon felt a hand on hers stopping her from using the Odm gear. 

"You have helped enough" Hanji states glaring towards the blonde while Aya simple looked back before she slapped his hand away from the brunettes hair. 

"I'm Fine Hanji" Aya glared before she turned back towards the scene watching as both Annie and Eren fought before Aya began to walked gritting her teeth in the process. 

"You hurt Aya" Hanji stated coming towards the blonde but the women with glasses soon stopped as she was met with Aya killing eyes glaring at her. 

"It doesn't matter! We have to help Eren and stop that women!" Aya shouted looking back toward Armin who stood beside Hanji as he looked towards her. 

"It looks like Eren got it all under control!" Hanji shouted while Armin nodded along with the blonde while Aya looked back towards them

"But he lost before!" Aya shouted back while they all turned towards the two titans fighting one another as their face were full of concern. 

"Yes it might go the same way as before" Armin mumbled to himself causing both women to snap their heads and look at him before their attention grew to another boy. 

"Come on, If he's transformed he must know he can win with the determination he has" Jean mumbled looking at the scene while they all looked back towards him. Aya signed 

"Whatever he does, He better win" Aya stated before her eyes watched the titans grow further and further away. Aya looked towards them all "We have to go" Aya motioned as she began to follow the rest of the solider

"They have gone to level ground! So much for Odm gear!" A solider shouted as they all stopped on the buildings eyes filled with concern. 

"Split up in to teams and go around!" Hanji shouted while they all saluted and obeyed her orders. Aya followed behind but was stopped by a grip of a hand "Your not going!" Hanji ordered

"What?!" Aya shouted eyes wide looking towards the female commander as she glared towards the blonde

"You can't with your gear and you are injured, It's to risky!" Hanji shouted while Aya glared towards her while Hanji simple turned back towards her. 

"I will be fine Hanji!" Aya shouted but her eyes widened on meeting the glared Hanji was giving her "Fine i will go in the groups" Aya signed before she followed the rest of the group. 

Aya watched the attack while Eren and Annie went back and forth. Annie continued to harden part of her body were Eren aimed for an attack but Annie only continued to hit the male titan continuously until Eren couldn't move while Annie ran off.  

"Get up you Asshole!" Aya screamed while Eren's head snapped up before he began to dash after the female titan and caught and crushed her to the ground near the wall. Aya stood and watched beside Hanji. 

"Help him!" a voice shouted after someone had come beside them. Both women turned to see the dark haired women known as Mikasa.

"No it's for the best" Hanji states while she only continued to watch the scene of the two titan fighting. Mikasa looked at them hesitant while Aya looked towards her. 

"Do you really think Eren would recognize you in that state?" Aya questioned looking towards Mikasa who simple looked down. 

Annie and Eren continued to fight. Aya smiled watching as Ere had an advantage as he soon squished her face while Annie screamed loudly but soon Annie elbowed titan Eren and kicked him into the the wall before she started climbing up the wall. 

"What are you all doing! She can't go up that wall!" Aya screamed before she raced towards the wall, Her Odm fear attached to her to the wall as she fell towards the titan slicing her fingers while Aya turned to see Mikasa cutting the other side. 

As Annie fell down the wall Eren attacked her again while her body fell limb, Aya watched carefully though her eyes widened further one seeing Eren mouth open wider as he reached down towards the nape. 

"Stop you Idiot! Don't eat her!" Aya screamed eyes wide as everyone else screamed as well as their eyes were wide in shock. Aya eyes grew wide as a bright light soon illuminated from Annie causing everyone to cover their eyes while Aya looked eyes wide. 

"Your going to be a wonderful queen Aya" 

A voice stated while Aya eyes widened on hearing that coming from the light. The voice was someone she knew, someone she recognized though she was snapped back to reality on Eren ear piecing scream. 

"St

"Oh no he's going to to eat her!" Hanji screamed

"What you do you fucking idiot!" Aya screamed as she stood there shocked " stop!!!"

Soon a bright light came from Annie and everyone covered there eyes except Aya she just looked at it with wide eyes though her eyes widened further on seeing Levi cut Eren out. 

"Levi" Aya muttered watching as the man pulled the titan teenager out of his titan form while everyone else eyes were wide on seeing Annie in a crystal. 

Everyone stood around eyes wide as they either helped the civilians who struggled with the damages caused or helped withe their injuries. Jean stood beside the crystal trying to break it but was soon stopped by a hand. 

"Stop" A vice stated as the teenager turned towards the voice to see captain Levi stood their a glare on his face "It's pointless" Levi finishes while Jean nodded.

Aya stood their staring at the crystal as she only continued to think back to voice. Aya stood their her green eyes dazed on the crystal. Levi stood and looked towards her face filled with concern as the blonde just stood there

"Aya" Levi spoke but the girl didn't look, this caused the dark haired man to go towards her and placed his hand on her shoulder "Is everything okay?" Levi questioned

"Oh" Aya states snapping out of trance and looked towards the man before she smiled comforting "I'm fine" Aya states while Levi looked down

"Go and get clean. Your filthy and make sure to help you leg" Levi glares before he walked away from the blonde who nodded as she walked away. Levi watched after he stood beside Levi. 

"Keep an eye on Aya, Hanji said the female titan was after her, who knows who else is" Erwin states as he looked back towards the blonde who stood with another as the helped bandage her leg

"I plan on it" Levi states as he also looked towards the blonde.