Chapter 6

Aya stood looking down at the female titan as she stood next to the commander with bushy eyebrows and blonde hair while Aya and him simple look down, that was until they heard a thud besides them looking and seeing the dark haired captain.

"It looks like she stopped" Levi sternly states as he looked down towards the the female Titan been held by the metal wires.

"We can't drop our guard yet" Erwin sternly said as he looked towards the other two "I'm impressed you managed to lead her to the spot" Erwin states nodding towards them.

"Not with much help though, why did you go you knew the plan" Levi glared towards the blonde who shifted in place before she looked back towards them.

" I know but If I know that I could help and have the chance to save a couple of lives. I'm going to help them" Aya firmly stated while Levi rolled his eyes and looking away from the blonde haired captain

"The credit goes to the squad members that gave their lives fighting her" glared towards the blonde commander who eyebrows stuck out "I won't forget that" finished glared while Erwin looked down to see Aya glaring also.

"Is that so" Erwin simple questions, a smirk on his face before he looked down at the female Titan who still continued to stand there.

"Yes! Because of them we get to see who is inside the nape" Levi glares down towards them all while Aya looked concerned towards the silver haired  man before Aya looks towards the female Titan and shudder Ed as she felt a chill. Every solider eyes widened watching her shift her head to look up at the tree and towards the female captain.

"What the hell" Aya whispered as shifted as her hold body felt uncomfortable, Aya eyes were wide as she looked at the female Titan, Levi notice the stare before he made his way towards the women.

"Don't go getting scared now, there probably even more scared as we going to find out who they are" Levi says trying to comfort Aya while the blonde simple nodded though still looked towards the blonde Titan.
Aya eyes so darted as she looked to Levi getting his sword out for the ready.

"Not yet Levi , a little more safety. fire again!" Erwin ordered to which the wires were fired keeping the Titan in place more while Levi jumped onto their head.

"Levi what are you doing?!" Aya asked eyes wide shouting at the male who continued to stand on the Titan head. Levi looked back towards her.

"Getting some answers" Levi stern glared made Aya shiver but as she looked down her face filled with concerned as she gulped loudly.

The squads all stay seated in the trees, hidden like instructed to keep Eren safe, while they talked among each other worry flashed on Eren face as he looked at them all.

"That was the plan! Still I understand keeping it from me, but from you guys too?!" Eren shouted looking at them all concerned.

"It's alright Eren" Yui smiled from beside him trying to reassure the teenage boy who still looked uncertain at the reassurance.

"No! You would think you earned a bit more trust then that" Eren shouted standing up while Yui gulped nervously looking at the other squad members.

"Man, your annoying?!"Oluo shouted face filled with irritation as he glared at the teenage boy.

"I hope you not suggesting the captain's don't trust us!" Petra shouted face filled with anger as she glared towards the boy. Yui grimaced from behind Eren.

"Sorry I am there just no other way it makes sense!?" Eren shouted back towards them all though his face was nervous on seeing how they react.

"Enough! Someone knock the teeth out of him" Gaku shouted as he made his way towards the boy but Yui hit the man before he could.