Chapter 5

The loud bang of the gun echoed through the forest, the ringing interrupting all the squads ears even though they covered them. 

"An autistic shell?" Eren questioned Levi who simple glared back at the squad

"Tell me what is your job again? Is it simply to give in to your emotions or the
Moment" Levi questioned them with a glare "No it's not, this squads mission is to do everything possible to keep this brat  unharmed, whatever the cost, don't forget it!" Levi finished glaring at his squad before he turned back to the front

"We keep going forward on horseback" Levi states once again while all the looking towards him nodding though Eren only continued to look confused 

"Yes sir" Petra shouts along with the rest of soldiers expect Eren who simple gasped 

"Push ahead how long! She right on top of us now- no! More reinforcements! There all going to die" Eren shouted as he looked back at the female titan watching as more and more solider came to stop them. 

"We have to help!" Eren shouted facing the titan, face full of fear as he watched the scene.

"Eren!" Izumi shouted  causing the boy to turn towards her "face forward" she simple glared at the boy who eyes grew wide. 

"Seriously?!" He asked looking around at the squad in shock though they all glared.

"Don't fall out of step go top speed!" Eld shouted at him while the man continued to look forwards, anguish written on their faces. 

"Eld please help them" Eren pleaded "those men need us" The teenager continued but his muth went wide as he looked back to see those men been slaughtered by the female titan 

"We could've saved him" Eren shouted face consumed in furry and loss and he looked at the squad in disbelief

"Eren! Focus ahead and keep moving forward!" Petra shouted back at him as she looked at the boy glaring at him 

"How can you all ignore what's going on?!" Eren shouted and looking all around the squad but soon his eyes fell on Yui who was shaking in fear and face full on regret as she struggled to stay still and not help. 

"Yui?! Help me" Eren pleased looking into the women brown sorrowful eyes as she also looked at him. Her lip trembled

"I'm sorry Eren" Yui mumbled looking away from the boy as she tried to hold back a cry, tears brimming the women's eyes.

"Are you asking me to abandon my comrades?!" Eren asked eyes wide looking towards the squad in furry.

"Yes! I am! Do as the captain says!" Petra shouted returning the glared Eren has given her

"I don't understand! Why are we letting them die! Would captain Aya want this?!" He asked eyes wide as his attention focused onto the captain in front. 

Eren soon looked towards his hand, before raising as he debated in his head whether he should turn or not to fight the female titan. 

"What do you think your doing Eren!" Petra screamed at him while the boy only continued to look at his hand, The scream caught the attention of the rest of the squad.

"You only change, when you are giving permission" Ban shouted eyes wide looking at the boy while Eren simple ignored the man and tried to bite once again.

"Eren!" Petra screamed at him causing the boy only to glare though stopped once he heard the cold voice.

"Your not in the wrong, if you wanna do it, do it" Levi states causing everyone to turn to the captain at the front. "But Eren your not evil, just because of your ability doesn't make you a monster" Levi continued while the boy still held his hand near his mouth.