Chapter 38

"You bitch! I'm going to kill you!" Aya charged towards the other women's who eyes widened but soon a gust of wind and the shaking of the earth stopped the women as Aya's eyes widened as she turned.

"Eren" She muttered before she looked at the other blonde and glared before she ran out of the castle, with Yelena followed. Her eyes widened watching to see planes in the sky and Eren as a titan.

"Eren transform back!" Aya shouted at him in rage as Eren simple looked down at her.

"You need to leave, you can go through the backway's, we need to protect you-" Yelena began

"Your going to lose if you stay!" Aya interrupted as Yelena simple sighed looking at the blonde though Eren only continued to walk past them, everyone eyes widened.

"You bastard! Listen to me!" Aya shouted at him before she looked towards Yelena who stood there in shock "What the hell are you doing! Get these people to protect him! They won't listen to me!" The blonde yelled as Yelena nodded.

"Men! Get armed and protect Eren!" she shouted as Aya looked at his Titan form with a stern expression.

'Of course this idiot wants to have a fight' Aya sighed before she felt a pit in her stomach as she looked else where.

'Please stay safe Farlan and Levi-' Aya thought before he held her heard with pain.

'I felt such a pain, it was like you died but I know your not dead, I just know it' Aya thought before her eyes widened as she heard a gun fire

"Eren!" Aya shouted with wide eyes as she saw the titans and Marley people attacking and a gun fire shooting Eren in the face.

"Shit, this is all going to hell" Aya muttered before she looked over at Onyankopon who wore a scared expression before she looked over to see Yelena scared.

"Go. set them free, they can help" Aya whispered handing over the keys to him as his eyes widened before nodding and he ran away.

"You know they have probably figured out our plan, there going to kill him" Aya stated as Yelena looked over towards her with wide eyes.

Aya watched as Reiner stabbed him with a spear, and the titan shifter attacking him as she glared before she looked down at her legs before Eren screamed.

"He's here" Aya muttered before a boulder was shot through the sky and hitting Reiner's titan as he fell, everyone's eyes widened.

"Zeke" She stated as she looked over at the beast titan

"I'm later than intended but what matters is that i showed up right?" Zeke beast voiced echoed as Aya glared at him "now let your big brother take care of the rest"

"What a show off" Aya muttered with a glare while Zeke threw rocks at the flying planes. Yelena looked towards her.

"We should get you somewhere safe-" Yelena began but was cut off by Aya grabbing her gun and shooting a solider behind Yelena.

"Your welcome" Aya muttered as Yelena sighed before Aya furrowed her brows before she heard the bustling of noise before she smirked watching all the prisoners escape.

"Huh?" Aya muttered while her eyes widened watching a smile etched onto Yelena's face as there was fire and explosion surrounding her, her hands up with glee.

"You are fucking weird" Aya stated again before she looked to see her friends coming towards her before she frowned and soon ran away.

'I need to get to Eren, this is it, the moment we need to do it' Aya thought as she ran through the street as she avoided the solider and fire.

"Shit" Aya muttered as she ran into a Marley solider before her eyes widened looking down to see two children running with them as her eyes widened.

"You kids- Your-" Aya muttered before she made eyes towards the older solider who wore a scared expression.

"You should get out of here!" Aya shouted before she grabbed the young boy by the shoulder "You have his spinal fluid right?! If you don't leave you will turn into a titan!" Aya shouted

"Ye-Yeah" He muttered before she pushed the kids towards the solider as she met his eyes "Get these kids out of here" she stated before she ran away.

"No!" Aya shouted as she saw the beast titan fall to the ground, her eyes wide before she kept running "Damn it!" she muttered as she avoided the shots.

'They don't know I'm a royal blood, they don't know i can cause the rumbling. they won't try to assassinate me' Aya thought before she smiled as she ran quicker.

'That bastard won't be dead though, there is no way' Aya thought as she looked towards the beast titan body 'That's reserved for my husband' she smirked.

"Wait!" Aya shouted towards the beast titan as he was about to scream, Zeke's eyes widened looking at her small figure

"Don't do it!" a voice shouted as Aya's eyes widened seeing the same man and boy from before "Falco accidentally got some of the wine in his mouth, He'll turn into a titan" the man shouted

"I'm your successor! I'm inheriting the beast titan so i can stop my whole family being shipped off to paradise, remember?!"he shouted again

"Colt! Let me go" Falco shouted as Aya watched with concerned eyes seeing the scene.

"I know your not the type of person to drag a child into your battles!" Colt shouted as Aya's eyes widened having flashbacks to her childhood.

'You said you reported our parents so I didn't have to have the life you did, Is that true?' Aya thought looking towards her older brother

"Just hold of your scream till Falco is out of range! You can kill whoever you want after that! But please don't turn my little brother into a monster!" Colt shouted before Aya's eyes widened seeing Gaby with a horse

"Falco! Come on we have to get you away from here" she shouted

"You spoke about what you would do to protect your little sister! Now please imagine if it was her!" Colt shouted as Aya's eyes widened

"Colt.. You care deeply for you little brother just like i do both my sister and brother" Zeke stated as Aya and Eren's eyes were wide

"I understand and i'm so sorry" Zeke muttered as the two brother gasped as Aya's eyes also widened.

"Zeke wait-" Aya was cut off by his scream as Aya ducked under, her eyes widened as she watched the older brother hug the younger before many explosion went off.

'I'm sorry everyone' Aya thought with a grimace before she looked back up to see Falco as a titan and ran towards Reiner.

"Hey! Get up!" Aya soon shouted after she raced towards the little brown haired girl and grabbed her hand and dragged her towards a house

"I'm sorry about your friend but you need to-" Aya muttered as she looked back to see Reiner stopping Eren "You need to stay here and safe

"Why? Why do you keep helping me?" Gaby asked with tears as Aya looked over at her

"I guess you could say it my new found motherhood" Aya smiled before she rubbed her head and soon ran back into the scene.

"Shit!" Aya shouted as she saw the massive gun aimed towards her, she gasped loudly before she saw Armin get them out.

"Zeke!" Aya shouted with wide eyes seeing the bone before she looked back towards Eren and Reiner gasped in his titan form

'Shit. Aya is Zeke's sister meaning she is royal blood' Reiner stated with wide eyes as Aya turned towards the bones of Zeke. Before Reiner has punched Eren and his hardening.

"Eren!" Aya shouted watching the man run towards her as Reiner eyes widened as she was kneeled next to Zeke who was alive.

"Come on Eren!" Aya shouted with wide eyes before Reiner reached for him but was stopped by Mikasa, Armin, Jean and Connie firing at them

"We're almost there!" Zeke shouted but Aya's eyes soon widened as she turned to see Gaby, the girl she has saved behind a gun.

"No! Don't!" Aya shouted but it all happened so slowly, Eren was soon shot in the head as his head span in the air.