Chapter 26

The colossal titan continued to burn the building down, throwing them across the path while the crumbles of the house fell from the sky, turning the place into a ocean of flames while the seven of the Levi squad continued to hide behind a building.

"It seem he doesn't know where we are" Aya states as she sat on the roof bandaging her leg with material from her cape, Aya looked up at the others before a bit of building crashed next to them.

"Armin! Your orders? What should we do?" Connie asked eyes wide in fear while the blonde only gulped loudly.

"Aya. Can you take over for me?" Armin asked with a shaken voice, Aya looked to was him eyes wide as she could see the fear written on his face "I don't know what to do" Armin stated the blonde signed before she looked at the scene

"For now get on Eren and head to the river" Aya signed before she stood up as grunting in pain while the teenager looked at her in concern "I'm fine" Aya states before she leaped onto Eren biting her lip.

"You got any idea's Jean?" Aya questioned causing the boy in questioned eyes to widen before she looked towards the titan gritting his teeth.

"At some point we will have to get his attention but i think until then we should stay out of sight" Jean mumbled while the blonde women simple looked at him before she nodded and turned to the others.

"Then thats what we will do" Aya states before she looked back up at the giant red monster that slowly made their way from the village "Hey Armin" Aya states causing the blonde teenager to look at her.

"I'm not a genius like you, Yes i have more experience but i don't have a plan to get us out of this. In the end i will be counting on you" Aya spoke with a reassuring pat on the back to the teenager who gasped.

"This area is all mopped up, the only titans to eliminate are the ones of the front" a captain spoke after he had jumped onto a building that resided next to a raven hair captain who only wore a face full of concern "I don't know how were going to take down the beast titan, he hasn't moved form that spot" The same captain spoke again

"That true. Looks like the big guys is a coward" Levi states blade still in hand ready to fight before he scoffed loudly "not like he had any ball to begin with" The man glared

"Save your energy" The captain spoke causing Levi to look at him "We can finish the rest of the runts out there" He finished before he flew through the air and the rest of the solider following him. Levi signed before he looked behind him towards the wall.

"Shit" Levi muttered as she saw the smoke appearing from behind the wall 'That explosion just now. Are Aya and the other alright?' Levi thought with a glare.

'Aya better be safe. She has been acting strange even since we first saw-' Levi thoughts were interrupted a stone flew past him almost in slow motion as he gasped before he covered his face from the flying rocks.
Levi eyes wide once he heard the screams of all the silver and their bodied flying in the air and blood splattered the building. The raven haired man looked up to see the beast titan had thrown the rock before he floated back to Commander Erwin.

"Move the horses and retreat to the walls!" Levi commanded all the solider who held the horses, they all gasped once another Boulder hit the building near them. Levi growled before they all retreated to the walls.

"Commander!" A solider shouted as Levi head snapped up on seeing the blonde bushy eyebrow commander before he walked towards the man glaring.

"Can we retreat to the other side of the wall?!" Levi questioned seeing if the answered can determine the safely of a certain blonde.

"No the colossal titan is already on his way, setting fire to everything in his path besides we couldn't get the horse up onto the wall" Erwin though was interrupted by the dark hair ban grabbing his cloak

"And Aya! Is she okay?!" Levi asked with a glare, the rest of the solider shuddered on seeing the dark expression the raven hair captain gave. Erwin signed loudly.

"I don't know, most of them are gone because of the explosion" Erwin states causing Levi to shudder before he let go of the commander and scowled to the floor "Though from what I understand Aya is immune to the steam, she will be fine" Erwin state as the man glared towards him.

"She better be" Levi glare before he turned back to the beast titan, a more intense glare appearing on his face.

"Yell at him Eren!" Jean shouted as all of them continued to stand on his Body, the colossal titan growing closer to the wall "We can't let him get any closer!" Jean finished before Eren let out a loud titan yell, which in fact stopped the red steaming titan.

"I guess he heard you" Aya signed heavily while they all nodded and looked back at him before she glared watching the titan ignore them "The bastard is ignoring us!" Aya shouted in frustration.

"So what do we do now Aya? If he gets ther-" Connie began but stopped once Jean interrupted

"We're not letting him!" The two tone boy shouted causing Aya to nod along with him before she turned back to the other blonde hair teenager who eyes were wide.

"Eren! Tackle the leg!" Aya shouted while the titan only nodded and made his way towards the read streaming titan while all the teenager gasped.

"Do we actually have a plan?" Connie asked nerves growing on his face while Aya turned towards him.

"Our Odm gear i useless with the stream he emitting, it won't connect" Sasha states while the blonde captain nodded with them before she signed heavily.

"I know" ay signed with a frown causing them to look at her with wide eyes "But we have to try!" Aya shouted while all of them nodded

"I can kill him" Mikasa states while Aya looked towards the dark haired teen eyes wide "Connie give me your thunder spear" while the boy did so. Aya signed as she looked at the blonde teenager again.

"I'm still waiting to hear a plan Armin, anytime you think of something just do it! Okay!" Aya shouted causing Armin to gasped as he looked toward the blonde women in shock.

"Now! Scatter!" Aya shouted as they grew close to the collasal titan, they all nodded before they leaped from Titan Eren and flying through the air while Aya watched Eren try and tackle his leg stoping him.

"He actually pushed him?" Aya questioned as she stood on the building eyes wide in shock at the male though as the blonde tried to walk, she gritted her teeth as her leg ached though Aya gasped watching as Eren was frown through the air, hitting the wall.

"Damn it" Aya cursed as she looked at the scene "that's what happens if we don't have a plan, we need a way to turn the tables on him" Aya states to herself before she looked at the blonde genius who eyes were wide in shock and fear.

"Damn sitting here and dying!" Jean suddenly shouted causing the blonde eyes to widen as she looked to see the said teenager flying through the air "Let bring the fight to him!" Jena shouted as they all nodded soaring through the air with the exception of herself and Armin.

"Stop!" Aya screamed as she felt the same ache from before but it was too late, the titan had emitted the fire hot steam from his body while all the teenagers had flown away. Aya stood shielding herself as the steam blew her hair.

"Are you all okay!" Aya states rushing towards the two teenager that jumped close to her despite the pain in her leg. Connie and Sasha both breath heavily.

"I took in some steam and burnt my throat!" Connie shouted while Aya face was filled with concerned though her eyes soon widened in fear as she heard the thumping of footsteps. Aya stood turning to see the armoured titan walking towards them.