Part 14

Blaire's POV

I had a feeling sleep wouldn't be easy that 40 minutes after court was because of emotional exhaustion now I am just in fear of my mind tonight, the memories, the flash backs are hard to control as I have had to re-open so many boxes that I had sealed big time whilst they would haunt me before having them so much out in the open is destroying me. I let out a sigh and carefully climb out of bed, Blaze follows me and I head downstairs I am not sure what my plan is I am just restless, panicked, scared. I am scared if I stop moving the bad will catch me.

"squirt" I hear Parker whisper and I look to the stairs and he is standing there looking a little tired. He walks over limping so I no he is in pain I point to the couch and go back up grabbing him some pain pills and a heat pack before going to the kitchen making hot chocolate and heating the heat pack.

I take everything in placing it on the table and passing Parker his heat pack, tablets and drink taking a seat next to him.

I grab a blanket and wrap it around me tightly. Parker holds his arms open and I go in for a hug taking the comfort.

"what's going on squirt?" he asks and I just shrug. I start getting agitated sitting still again, it is quiet I like it but hate it.

"let's play Xbox hey" he says I scrunch my nose up but nod and agree I get up again and grab the controllers and sit back down I let him select a game looks like some sort of car racing or something. I try my best but lose 3 games in a row.

"so, want to talk yet? He asks and I shake my head no I do not really know where to start or what to say.

"just a lot" I say starting the next race. We have been playing for about 2 hours it much be about 2am by now I can see parker getting more and more tired. I have to laugh after 5 more minutes he is asleep against the arm of the couch. I shake him a little so he is semi awake.

"lay down" I say and he does stretch out falling back to sleep and I place a blanket over him. Now what do I do I decide to try and play Fortnite.

Blaze is laying across my lap I have been playing for about an hour when parker starts to groan in his sleep as if in fear, I grab his hand and he holds it tightly and Blaze rest his head on Parkers side Parker seems to relax a little but the grip on my is still tight. I pause the game realising I may be here for a while. But Parker needs rest he deserves it I have put him through so much. I grab my phone and start playing candy crash. I feel like my butt is going numb from sitting on the floor and my arm is starting to hurt but I do not move in fear of waking Parker. The game starts getting boring and I decide to check social media. I check YouTube first there has been quite a few views on my video, about 7000 and the comments are rather good which makes me smile. I go and check twitter not checking the notifications just the people I follow and then give insta a go. That is where the issues start, there is not a lot of niceties still a lot of rude comments on my post about me. I feel tears fall as I read all the hate, it reminds me so much about the verbal abuse in the place I used to call live, it hurts a lot of the things they are saying I have had yelled at me on multiple occasions, heck even some of them are carved in my arms, but always burnt into my mind. I notice the sun is coming up. I guess at some stage I dose of still holding parkers hand with Blaze curled tightly besides me.

Demi's POV

I wake to an empty bed I guess parker went for a run, I decide to head downstairs and grab a coffee, Sabrina walks out of Blaire's room at the same time looking groggy rubbing her eyes.

"morning missy" I say she looks up giving a small wave.

"B still sleeping?" I ask and she shakes her head.