Part 26

It is now morning I have made breakfast and Sabrina is on the phone with her manager. I have just gotten dressed waiting for whoever is picking me up today for this counselling session. I am terrified. I don't know what to expect. I don't know what she will suggest or say. I'm scared at the prospect of going home, what if she forces me to go home, I'm not ready. The thought of "home" doesn't seem to exist right now. It's just a house again. A place where damage has been caused. I get a message from Carson to say he will be here in 2 minutes. I grab my stuff I go and find Sabrina and quietly walk over to her kissing the top of her head making her look up giving me a smile. It doesn't reach her eyes and I frown. I check the time and I no Carson is going to be very early before our appointment. I send him a quick message.

"Hey Cars, come in when you get here, I just need to speak to Sabrina she is on the phone with her manager and seems upset" I send and I quickly go and make him a coffee and put some stuff out for toast in case he is hungry before I go back to the room. She is listening with a frown on her face. I go and sit behind her hold her for now hoping to bring her some comfort. After bit she hangs up.

"The studio is threatening to sue us If I don't go back" she says I can hear the stress and upset in her voice.

"I'm sorry sweetheart, what can I do?" I ask her to rest my chin on her shoulder so I can see her face. I place a few kisses where I can. Trying to do anything I can to relax her a bit. She turns around and sits sideways resting her cheek on my shoulder hugging me.

"I don't know what to do" she whispers I can hear the tears in her voice. I would do anything to take away her fears. I want to fix this.

"Hey sweetheart. Can you ask your management to send the contract through, I want to have a look through it, I will find a way to sort this?" I tell her I have determination in my voice she looks up at me her eyes swimming with curiosity. I place a kiss on her forehead I don't know how I will fix this but I want to try.

"Let me look into this sweetheart, and if I can't figure it out, I'll get Dems to look into it but let me look at this for you please?" I basically beg, I hate seeing her like this I really do I hate seeing her look so torn up over all this.

"You have enough on your plate honey. Ill figure it out" she says but I shake my head yea I'm a little stubborn maybe

"Bean you mean the world to me, please I want to do this for you, a fresh set of eyes may find something that could help here" I tell here. I really do want to fix this I don't think she realises that this is important. She gives me a deep kiss I can taste the salty tears. She breaks the kiss and my heart skips a beat with the looks she gives me but also my heart breaks with how worried and scared she looks. I wipe her tears and she laugh a little.

Once Sabrina calms down we sit there I hear 3 loud knocks at the door and the door opens I feel my face scrunch up a little I thought he would have been here earlier.

"I'm not sure what the matter is but I brought cake, iced coffee and hot chocolate" Carson says walking in making me laugh a little and making grabby hands. He laughs and hands them over. I'll be in the kitchen; we will need to leave in about 15 Bly" Carter says kissing the top of both of our heads and walking out. I hand Sabrina the Caramel slice knowing it is her favourite and I save mine for later, it is way too early for sweets. We besides the hot chocolate of course.

"I'm sorry for dumping this on you with everything you have going on" Sabrina says and I squeeze her tightly.

"Sabrina Ann Lynn Carpenter, you do not apologise, you are not dumping this on me, I want to do this. You are doing so much for me I'm no expert on relationships but I think maybe this is how they work; we go through struggles and we work together and we support each other. Plus, I would do anything for you if you asked me to run to the other side of the world I would. you mean the world to me Bean I really hope you know that I know I'm not good at letting people know how I feel so I hope you know that you mean the world to me" I say she looks at me as if I just hung all the stars in the sky which I will try to if she asks. I lean in and give her a kiss she is too perfect.