Part 22

I wake up again form a nightmare it is 3am I smile as I look at Sabrina who is sleeping peacefully but part of me is jealous, I wish I could sleep as peacefully as she could. I know I shouldn't feel jealousy but I should feel grateful that after the week she had she can sleep peaceful. I let out a huff of annoyance I don't want to be jealous. I kiss her forehead gently. Blaze crawls up to my side and I ran my hand through his fur.

"I'm sorry sweetheart" I whisper she stirs a little cuddling closer and I look up out the window at the stars. I feel myself relax and I start thinking how lucky I am, I have a roof over my head, people that care about me and love me, my girlfriend asleep in my arms and this view. I feel blaze move and rest his head on my arm that is next to my head I smile a little. I have Sabrina in one arm and blaze in the other. it is very relaxing and it doesn't take much to fall asleep again.

When I wake the bed is empty, I feel confused and I look at the time it is 8:30. I never sleep this late. I gran a little and get out of bed. I walk downstairs and find everyone in the kitchen, I feel instantly self-conscious and go straight over to Demi cuddling into her trying to hide a little as everyone says good morning. There is too much noise. Demi kisses the side of my head and quietly says good morning.

"Bly are you still ok to go out today?" I hear Carter ask and I move from Demi's grip rubbing my eyes a little.

"of course, Carter, I'll go get changed" I say and he smiles bouncing a little. I smile towards Sabrina and give a slight tilt of my head and walk out. Sabrina follows me from the kitchen and up the stairs. I instantly pull her in for a hug when we get to the room. I still feel bad for feeling jealous this morning.

"You ok baby?" she asks and I just nod against her.

"I'm not used to waking up alone" I mumble and she rubs the back of my head.

"I thought you needed the rest; I didn't want to risk waking you up" she says and I smile a little leaning back giving her a quick kiss. The feeling still indescribable. I break the kiss and the hug and walk over to my cupboard.

"Baby can I pick you clothes" Sabrina asks making me laugh a little and I nod.

"I'm just going to sort my hair quickly then" I say heading to the bathroom I braid it quickly.

"Here Blaire" Sabrina says passing me some clothes. She walks out and shuts the door. There is a pair of dark wash jeans and a white turtleneck long sleeve top. I smile a little glad I don't have to worry about makeup for the scar. I'm slowly learning to leave it uncovered when I'm home, I'm not comfortable but learning to accept it. But it is never uncovered in public, like ever.

I walk back out of my room and Sabrina smiles at me. walking over and taking my hand planting a kiss on the back of it and giving a small bow

"Beautiful as always your highness" she says making me laugh but also blush like mad dropping my head trying to hide a little. Sabrina spins me a little and pulling me for a hug making me laugh again. hiding my face into her neck and take in her scent.

"You are sure you're ok with me going sweetheart?" I ask again the guilt is eating at me leaving her on her first day here, she has been struggling the last week, I'm meant to be there for her, but I guess that means I need to realise that I can't push everyone else out.

"Baby I promise it is fine, I have inspiration to write and I spoke to Demi she is happy to help me out if and when I need it" she says placing a calming kiss on my temple, plus I feel Carter really needs you at the moment". She is honestly so perfect I take a few more breaths before I pull away from her calming embrace and grab her hand walking downstairs. I find Carter, Parker and Demi in the lounge room. I'm not sure where the other boys got to. Sabrina squeezes my hand and walks and sits on the couch with Demi. I see Blaze has his harness on and ready to go.