Part 20

I am waiting for Sabrina so we can leave. I am texting Demi and Parker letting them know I am going on a date sort of thing.

"You look beautiful Blaire" Sabrina says startling me a little I look up and my jaw drops. Jesus Christ she is stunning she is wearing a pair of flared like very flared light wash jeans, a white crop top and a long black cardigan. I should have put in way more of an effort with my appearance.

"Close your mouth beautiful" she says and I snap it shut instantly and snap my gaze down to my feet blushing.

"Come on B, Drift and Greyson are here" she says taking my hand leading me outside I smile liking the idea of Drift and Greyson joining us. They are fun to be around. Plus, I do trust them. I can't help but look up and Sabrina again as we slide into the car, her eyes are shining bright she is happy and I can't stop looking at her in what I assume is awe. She belts up and looks over at me I can't help but keep staring. Her face falters for a second but not in a bad way.

"You are beyond perfect" I say it slipping out as I said I am in shock. She places a quick kiss on my lips leaning over grabbing my seat belt buckling me in.

"Omg omg omg Drift they finally admitted they like each other" Grayson says breaking us from the staring contest laughing a little as Grayson fan girls.

"Calm down Gray we are on duty remember" Drift says, he is definitely the more serious one in their relationship.

"it's ok Drift, let him fan girl we are in the car safe" Sabrina says a Grayson starts fan Girling again as Drift starts to drive.

"You will regret that Miss Sabrina, he has been waiting for this moment the moment we met you two, and Sabrina every time you talk about Blaire, he goes crazy with picking all the details. It's kind of cute but weird" Drift says making us laugh and Grayson stops fan Girling. Sabrina holds my hand. I'm not sure how I feel about the fact that they know but I also know they understand us on a bigger level.

"Sorry but yall are cute, and it feels like the only time we can be ourselves are around you two" Grayson says I guess I understand I hate that people can be rude to others. It scares me, that is one of the things that scares me about my feelings for Sabrina, so many people won't understand, what if we get targeted physically and mentally, what if Sabrina cops backlash and loses fans, or contracts.

So many what ifs but I try my hardest to stay present, I don't want to worry Sabrina. It's all so confusing. Relationships and human interaction in general are so confusing I can never work out what I'm meant to do in so many situations. We pull up to what I assume is the bowling alley. We wait in the car for the boys to get out and do their thing, the door opens and Grayson's head pops in and he nods. He is very serious now; Sabrina climbs out and holds her hand out for me to help me out I take it and climb out it is very quiet. I look up at Sabrina confused but follow her in anyway. There is no one here except the person behind the counter.

"I booked the place out so we don't have to worry about other people, and I thought your anxiety wouldn't be so bad this way." She explains and I nod at her thankfully she goes and grab our shoe sizes and convinces Drift and Grayson to play, Grayson also hands the lady a form I'm not sure what that is I look at Drift.

"it's a waiver of sorts to say what they see and hear can't be relayed to anyone" drift explains and I nod understanding.

"Come on Blaire get your shoes on a pick a ball" Sabina says skipping over and Grayson following back in security mode.

"I feel like we are pretty safe, you don't need to be super serious, I know you will keep us safe if something does happen, I want you to have fun as well" Sabrina says to the boys and looking at me for confirmation and I nod agreeing I would feel more comfortable if they were actually having fun.