Part 8

Blaire's POV:

I wake up slowly laying with Sabrina as per normal, I am in some pain still, but it is manageable. I do not think we will be doing anything at all today. I hear Sabrina's phone vibrate a couple of times before she slowly wakes up.

"Your phone keeps buzzing" I say my voice groggy as I roll over trying to block out the light.

"sorry, Morning beautiful girl" she says I just groan a little annoyed by the fact the phone woke me up and the light is bright annoying me.

After a minute or so she throws he arm around me giving me a hug I do not move but soak up the hug.

"sorry if the phone woke you" she says, and I smile a little.

"I hate those pills they leave me so groggy" I mumble my body feels like lead and I cannot move.

"just stay here for a bit bub and I'll go get breaky sorted, My friend Joey she wants to visit me are you ok if she comes here" she ask I really don't want to deal with people but Sabrina deserves to see her friends and not have to worry about me.

"yea of course" I say keeping my voice steady not wanting her to know I am not keen on dealing with people.

"cool how about I run to the bakery and get some food" she suggests and I nod still not moving. She kisses the top of my head and rolls out of bed. I go back to dozing in and out a little. I know I need to move but I really can't. I really hate those tablets.

I hear the door open I open my eyes. A little scared but I see Sabrina who gives me a small smile.

"breaky in bed works for me" she says making me smile and slowly lift myself to a seating position. Sabrina passes me a bacon and egg roll and a hot chocolate. I slowly eat and think a shower will be a good option to try and wake me up after this. We chat a little and I finish my food, and I slowly make my way over to my bag and grab some clothes and the waterproof thing for my leg. The worst thing about times when I am alone is everything gets so loud, the memories haunt me, my failings haunt me. between the memories and people around there is never a moment of silence. I kind of just want to go home, back to the comfort that is Parker and Demi, my safety nets, but also going home means not having Sabrina around. I guess in some sense will be my final goodbye to Avery. I hear the doorbell ring and I know I need to get out of the shower and act like a normal human for a bit and meet Sabrina's friend Joey. I get friend of and get changed using my crutches to balance the best I can as I get dressed. I brush my hair out and hop to the lunge room, there is a random girl I'm guessing Joey, Sabrina and she are catching up animatley making me smile a little.

"Hey Blaire, come over here" Sabrina says, making space next to her, the other side of Joey, well I assume she is Joey

"B this is Joey, JoJo this is Blaire" Sabrina says, and I give her a smile and a wave.

"it's nice to meet you" I say softly looking at her and she gives a massive smile creeping me out a little. She lets out a slight high pitch noise making me cringe a little and Sabrina to laugh.

"You are so talented, and like beyond strong, you are simply amazing and I wish I could sing like you" she rushes out making my head spin a bit and stare at her in confusion until it all dawns on me and I start blushing like crazy embarrassed at the compliment. The both coo at me making the blush worst. We sit and chat for a bit, well they do, and I decide I should just let them catch up and head to the room. I grab an icepack on the way back and once I sit on the bed I take of my splint and place the pack on the ankle which is something the physio suggested I do. I reach over and grab my notebook needing to get some emotions out