Part 16

Blaire's POV.

I picked up my glasses a month ago, the headaches for the most have stopped, it took me a while to get used to them. Demi is back in LA for a while so it's me and Parker at home, Dianne is away for a week, so I am studying at home and Parker only has to work 2 days this week as he needs time to study as well. The boys have officially moved Carter and Carson are sharing a house Carter has started a handy man business and Carson is working as a pastry chef in a restaurant, he is planning in a few years to open a bakery. I have tried some of the stuff he has made and holy crap amazing.

Jake is staying with us for a while as he has decided to study, Parker and Jake decided it would be for the best to help Jake through school. Plus, I think Parker wanted another boy in the house to keep us safe. I have become used to the boys constantly been around. I am even ok with been without Parker or Demi around when they are here. They are all very different and teach me so much. Jake is currently cooking lunch and Parker will be home soon he has had to run an errand, he has taken dexter with him and Blaze is curled up on his bed in the corner of my room as I work on an art essay.

"Bly lunch is ready" Jake yells up the stairs I let out a sigh of relief and save my work closing the laptop.

Parker messaged to say his errand is taking longer than expected so it is me and Jake for lunch. Jake is a pretty good cook he has made homemade pizza it is so yummy.

"you are doing ok with you work" Jake asks making me look up and nod I tell him it is going ok but I'm tired.

There is a knock at the door we are not expecting anyone, and I feel my anxiety creep up. I look to jake who wipes his mouth smiling and heading to the door I hold close to Blaze. I hate the sound of an unexpected door knock; it brings so many memories and none of them good.

"Where's my baby B." I hear Dallas yell from the door making me jump up from my seat running down the Hall jumping into Dallas's arms hugging her tightly. I feel like I haven't seen her in forever. She laughs hugging me back just as tightly.

"I missed you Blaire" she says placing me back on my feet smiling at me I smile back I introduce Jake to Dallas as they haven't met yet.

"so little B how about a girl's afternoon?" she asks looking hopeful, I look up to Jake who shrugs. I think about the schoolwork I still have to do. I don't want too though.

"maybe ring your dad, I'm sure if you do the rest of your schoolwork tomorrow, he won't mind or what you can't finish set some time on the weekend, I'll be able to help" jake suggest and I nod taking my phone from my pocket.

Parker agreed, as long as I finish lunch we can go, and I have to do some schoolwork tonight. So, me, Jake and Dallas are finishing lunch. I finish enough food and I tun to Dallas who is finished as well.

"Jake did you need me to clean up" I ask him to start to stack the plates.

"no bly you go ahead go have fun, ill clean up then I'm taking little Dexter for a run." He says and I nod smiling Dallas jumps up heading to the stairs,

"I'm picking your clothes" she says running up making me laugh.

"here I was hoping I could go in my pjs" I say sarcastically to Jake who laughs at me pushing me a little towards the stairs. I get to my room with Blaze close on my heels. Dallas is in my cupboard.

"ohhh this will look nice" she says walking out with a pair of black ripped jeans a large grey hoodie and a pair of chucks. It is similar to what Dallas is wearing except Dallas has high heels on. I go get changed and Dalla does my hair similar to hers and I cover my neck scar.