💔Cheater💔

A/n Pov:

Jungkook and Namjoon are still in the car.
Jungkook is panicking that where Y/n gone while Namjoon is trying to calm down him.

Jungkook : hyung, where is my Princess? I'm feeling like dying. Hyung, please do something.

Namjoon : Jungkook-ah, calm down.

Jungkook : how could I calm down, hyung? What if..... What if she do something to herself? No, no. I have to find her at any cost.

Namjoon : for God sake, shut up Jungkook. I'm sure that Y/n is not going to harm herself or do anything wrong.

Jungkook : but how could you be so sure?

Namjoon : because she is not alone. Jeongsan is also with her. That's why she is not going to do anything wrong. She is not a stupid like you.

Jungkook : I'm not a stupid.....

Jungkook mumbled slowly but Namjoon hear it and snapped at him.

Namjoon : but you are! You are a stupid! That's why you did that all stupid act because of which Y/n is hurt but still I called her and convinced her that you are innocent and that all was an act but then what you did? You let another woman sit on your lap!

Jungkook : I'm sorry hyung but trust me I don't have any idea that when that slut sat on my lap. I was typing in my laptop when suddenly she come and tried to apologize from me and when I told her to go, I thought that she gone but I was wrong. She suddenly came to me and sat on my lap before I could think anything.

Namjoon : but why did you let her come inside of your office in the first place?

Jungkook : that was my biggest mistake, hyung. That bitch was bugging Josh to let her meet with me that's why I let her come inside. I never thought that she is a whore. I will kill her!

Namjoon sighed in frustration and tried to calm down himself.

Namjoon : listen Jungkook. You made a big mistake so now it's not any use to kill that girl anymore. You should focus on finding Y/n.

Jungkook : hyung, what will I do now? Where she can be?

Jungkook asked in a depressed voice while tears formed in his eyes again.

Namjoon : well, I think that she will be at some safe place because Jeongsan is with her. So don't panic.

Jungkook : so where do you think she will go? To her parents?

Namjoon : no she won't go there because she knows that you will find her in there so easily. So if Jimin is not in home then she will go to Taehyung or Suga hyung or maybe to Mr. Jung.

Jungkook : but Mr. Jung is not in Seoul right now. He has a business meeting at France today so I think he gone there yesterday.

Namjoon : then let's talk with Taehyung and Suga hyung.

Jungkook : ok.

Meanwhile............