💖Chocolates💖

A/n Pov:

Jungkook looks at the person who just barged in the room without knocking and get surprised to see him breathing heavily. It's looking like that he just ran a marathon. Jungkook immediately get up from his seat.

Jungkook : Suga hyung, what happened? Is everything alright?

Jungkook asked worriedly. While Suga is trying to calm himself down.

Suga : Jungkook.... I.....

Jungkook : at first please sit down hyung. You are not looking ok.

Jungkook pull out a chair for Suga and he sit down.

Jungkook : here, drink it.

Jungkook give him a glass of water and he gulp down it quickly. Jungkook sit beside him in another chair.

Jungkook : are you alright now, hyung?

Suga nodded his head.

Jungkook : OK, now tell me what happened? Why are you in this condition?

Suga turn his chair toward him.

Suga : Jungkook, you....you don't believe me that what I'm going to say.

Jungkook : what hyung?

Suga : actually, I was at a restaurant with one of my business partner yesterday and I saw Y/n in the outside, at first I thought that it was just my imagination but I can't sleep whole night because of that so I decided to go back to that restaurant and checked the CCTV footages of outside and guess what?

Jungkook gulp in nervousness because he don't say anything to anyone about Y/n, he only told Namjoon about her. He knows that Suga loves Y/n like his own sister.

Jungkook : wha....what?

Suga : it's not my imagination, she is still alive, Jungkook. Our Y/n is still alive. We have to find her soon as possible.

He said while holding Jungkook's both shoulders, lightly shaking him. Suga looks at Jungkook in confusion who is not looking surprise but he is looking nervous.

Suga : Jungkook, what happened? Are you not happy that Y/n is still alive?

Jungkook immediately shook his head.

Jungkook : no, no hyung, it's not that. I'm very happy but actually...... I.....

Suga : you what?

Suga look at him impatiently who is looking down. Jungkook take a deep breath and speak after encouraging himself.

Jungkook : I already know that she is alive and she is in our house right now.

Suga's eyes widened from shock when Jungkook said that. He get up from his seat.

Suga : WHAT? ARE YOU SERIOUS? YOU KNOW THAT SHE IS STILL ALIVE BUT YOU DON'T THINKS IT'S IMPORTANT TO INFORM ME?!

Jungkook : I....I'm so sorry hyung. Actually....situations are difficult....

Suga : DIFFICULT? SITUATIONS ARE DIFFICULT? YOU COCONUT HEAD! YOU ARE REALLY GET INTO MY NERVES!

Jungkook : I'm sorry hyung but please listen to me. Please.....

Jungkook look at Suga with pleading eyes and Suga sighed in defeat and sit down back in his seat.

Suga : I'm listening.

He said in his dead serious voice and Jungkook start telling him everything.
After telling him everything he look at Suga who looks like he is going to kill anyone right now. He is gritting his teeths while holding the chair tightly.