💖Drama💖

Next update will be after 160 votes........

A/n Pov:

Jin come out from the checkup room and Y/n immediately go to him.

Y/n: oppa, is he alright? Nothing happened to him, right?

Namjoon : Y/n-ah, calm down, let him speak first.

Y/n: ok oppa. Please tell me that he is fine.

Jin sighed and look at Y/n. He is feeling guilty but he have to lie to her.

Jin : I'm feeling so sad to tell you this but Jungkook had broken his right hand and left leg.

Y/n gasped in shock while Suga and Namjoon look at each other with widened eyes. Both of them quickly understood that Jungkook must be threatened Jin.

Y/n: What?! Oh my God!

Y/n break down into tears and stumbled back but Suga hold her. Jin feels more guilty by looking at her condition.

Jin : but don't worry. He will be alright. Please control yourself, Y/n-ah.

Namjoon : did he gained his conscious?

Jin : he will wake up in some minutes, don't worry.

Namjoon : ok. Thank you Mr. Kim.

Y/n: can....can I go inside?

Jin : yes Y/n-ah.

Y/n quickly go inside and Namjoon and Suga follow her. When Y/n go inside, she start crying even more after looking at him. His right hand and left leg are wrapped in bandages while his eyes are closed.

Y/n: Ju....Jungkook.

She touch his face and kiss his forehead. Jungkook's heartbeat fasten when she kissed his forehead but he feels guilty when her tears fall on his face.

Y/n: please.....please wake up Jungkook. I...I'm so sorry. Please forgive me.

She is crying nonstop and Jin look at them while standing near the door and wants to punch Jungkook very badly.
Namjoon again whispered in Suga's ear.

Namjoon : hyung, we should tell her the truth. I can't see her crying like this anymore.

Suga : shut up! I'm also feeling so bad but we can't say anything to her now.
But look at this brat, his acting skills are great.

Namjoon : yeah..... Just look at his drama.

Jin : Y/n-ah, please stop crying. You are crying nonstop from last two hours.

Y/n: it's....its all my fault, oppa. I'm the reason behind his this condition.

Jin can't see her like this.

Jin : Y/n-ah, please come with me. Till then, we will shift him in another room.

Y/n about to say no but Namjoon quickly speak up.

Namjoon : yes Y/n, please go with him. You have to calm down.

But Y/n shook her head as no. So Jin held her hand and drag her outside gently because he can't see her crying like this for Jungkook anymore.
Namjoon and Suga look at Jungkook whose eyes are still close.

Namjoon: you can stop your drama now, Jungkook.

Suga : open your eyes, brat. Y/n is not in here.

Jungkook open his eyes and look around then sighed.

Namjoon : Wow, Jungkook-ah,  your acting skills are great. You deserve an Oscar for that.

Namjoon said sarcastically.

Jungkook : really? Thank you hyung.

Namjoon : it's not a compliment, Jungkook.

Suga : anyways, what you did to Jin? He don't said anything to Y/n.

Jungkook : I just threatened him to kill him. Simple.

Namjoon : I told you that he is smart in this kind of stuff.

Suga : good. You used your little brain this time.

Jungkook : hey! I'm intelligent, OK.

Namjoon and Suga scoffed at him.

Suga : I think your son is more intelligent than you, Jungkook.

Jungkook : oh come on, hyung. Stop roasting me.

Namjoon : did you two saw Y/n's condition? She is crying nonstop and she is very worried and upset for Jungkook. She is blaming herself for his condition but in reality Jungkook is perfectly fine and she is so upset because of this drama queen.

Jungkook : hyung, I'm a man. So don't call me a drama queen.

Namjoon : shut up. You both are hurting Y/n. I'm sure that when she  will know that you are acting  she will be more upset and hurt.

Jungkook : I'm also hurt by looking at her condition, hyung. I just want to kiss her and tell her that I'm alright but I'm controlling myself. But Suga hyung, what I'm going to do next?

Suga : nothing, you just have to pretend like this for one or two months till Y/n will forgive you.

Namjoon : what? Are you out of your mind? He is going to pretend like this for getting Y/n's love back? It will hurt her even more. Can't you see that she is in pain by looking at the condition of Jungkook?

Suga : I know, but it's only a way for Jungkook to gain Y/n's trust and love back. He have to acting like his leg and hand are really broken. Y/n is not going to leave him for a minute. She will take care of him and both of them will spend their time together then everything will be alright.

Jungkook : if by doing this, I can gain back her trust and love then I will do it.

Namjoon : I'm telling you, you both are really out of your mind. Poor Y/n.

Jungkook : hyung, please take care of the company because I will stay at home for at least one month with my beautiful Princess.

Namjoon sighed in defeat and nodded his head.

Namjoon : alright.

Then suddenly someone enter in the room and three of them look at the person with widened eyes.

???: so, you are acting? Huh? It's all a drama.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Hello my dear lovely readers, I hope you all will like this chapter. I decrease the voting target because the readers never complete it soon. Please don't forget to vote and comment and I hope that you all will complete the voting target so soon this time so I could update the next chapter.

Luv u all 💜💜

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖