💖Island💖

A/n Pov:

Y/n open her eyes slowly and groans in pain. Her head hurts but she sit up on the bed and look at her surroundings. She look at her right side and saw a guy who is sleeping while sitting on the chair. Y/n is thinking that she should wake up him or not, but she decided to wake up him. So she call him.

Y/n: umm excuse me. Please wake up.

The guy open his eyes and yawned but when his eyes fall on Y/n, he smile and suddenly hug her which makes her startled.

???: finally, finally you wake up my baby.

Y/n get confused and he pull back and hold her face gently.

???: how are you feeling?

Y/n: uh..... I'm fine. But who are you?

???: what, you don't remember me? Your own boyfriend?

Y/n: wh....what boyfriend?

???: yes Y/n. I'm your boyfriend.

Y/n: my name is Y/n?

The guy gasped and look her shockingly.

???: don't tell me that you even forgot your own name. Oh God, what should I do now?

He sighed and look at her. Y/n have to say that he is really a very good looking and handsome guy.

???: I think you really hit your head very hard.

Y/n: what do you mean?

???: actually we went to beach and you are running there like a little kid and suddenly you tripped and fell and when I run to you, I find you unconscious while you hit back of your head on a rock.

Y/n : so because of that, I lose my memory? But I don't have so much pain in my head.

???: that's because the doctor is a great doctor.

Y/n: oh? Okay.......

???: so my baby, you must be hungry, wait a minute, I will be back in a minute with your food.

After saying that he smile and go out from the room.

Y/n: is he really my boyfriend? But I really don't remember anything. Where are my parents? But I don't even remember my parents. I should ask him when he will be back and what is his name by the way?

Meanwhile..................

Jungkook is glaring at the person who is sitting right side of him while they are on a helicopter.

Jungkook : hyung, how much time we need to reach there? It's already one hour.

Namjoon sighed who is sitting beside the pilot and answer the impatient Jungkook.

Namjoon : Jungkook-ah, his island is far, you have to wait. Why don't you sleep like Suga hyung till we reach there?

Jungkook look at his left side and saw Suga who is sleeping peacefully like nothing is happening. Jungkook look at Suga in disbelief.

Jungkook : how could he even sleep in this situation? I'm not like him. I have to save my wife.

Namjoon : Jungkook, please calm down and wait patiently. We will reach the island in one hour. So shut up and take some rest.

Jungkook sighed and again glare at the person on his right side.

??? : hey dude, don't glare at me like this. I'm helping you. Okay.

Jungkook : really? Helping? Huh.

Jungkook scoffed and look away.

Jungkook : you are the one who told us to not hurt your cousin and in return you are just showing me his island and it's not helping!