💖Killer💖

A/n Pov:

Jungkook drag Namjoon to his office and and make him sit down. Jungkook stand in front of him and clear his throat.

Jungkook : now, hyung, listen to me carefully. I'm going to say a very happy news.

Namjoon : yah! Just say it already!

Jungkook : hyung you can't believe me but.....

Namjoon : but?

Jungkook : my.....my Princess is alive.

Jungkook said it loudly but Namjoon just stare at him.

Namjoon : what? What you just say?

Jungkook : hyung, I said that my Princess is alive. She is not dead.

Namjoon quickly get up from his seat.

Namjoon : oh my God, Jungkook-ah, you are not lying, right?

Jungkook : no hyung, I'm not lying. Why I will lie to you about my Princess?

Namjoon : really? But how this is possible?

Jungkook : sit down, hyung. I will tell you everything.

Namjoon again sit down and Jungkook start telling him everything that what happened.

After hearing the whole thing and who is behind that all, Namjoon again stand up from his seat and the chair hit the floor.

Namjoon : Kim fucking Taehyung! I will kill that bastard!

Namjoon said in full anger because Jungkook is like his own brother and he trusted Taehyung but he is the reason behind Jungkook's condition which makes his blood boil.

Namjoon : that bastard! I thought that he is our good friend but he betrayed us.

Jungkook : yes hyung. I can't believe that Taehyung, which I think as a good friend did all this. He loves my Princess, hyung but I'm a stupid who can't understand that he really loves her more than a friend and that was my biggest mistake. He is the one who took away my Princess from me. You know if Mr. Jung won't came in my office that day then he already married to my Princess by now and I don't even know anything about that like a fool. Thank God that I able to stop the wedding at time.

Namjoon : but where is Taehyung right now? I want to punch on his face so badly.

Jungkook : I don't know hyung, he escaped that day. I don't know who helped him to escape at that time because I already killed his all men. But I swear that when I will catch him, I will kill him for sure for making my life miserable.

Namjoon : but where is Y/n?

Jungkook : she is in our room, hyung but....

Namjoon : but what?

Jungkook : she is behaving odd, hyung. She said that she don't know me. It's hurt when she said like that hyung. I don't know why is she behaving like that? I think that bastard did something to her.

Namjoon : ok, let me meet with her.

Jungkook : ok then let's go.

Namjoon nodded and both of them go to his room.
Jungkook open the door and both of them enter in the room and saw Y/n who is trying to open the window which makes Namjoon shock.

Jungkook : Princess, what are you doing?

Y/n flinched and look at them nervously. She don't notice them to enter in the room. She gulped and shook her head.

Y/n: no....nothing........ But can you please let me go now?

Jungkook : see hyung, I told you that she is behaving odd. She don't even believe me when I said that I'm her husband. Please do something hyung.