💖Acting💖

Next update will be after 160 votes.......

A/n Pov :

Y/n gulped in nervousness and go toward the window. She is very scared but she encouraged herself and slides the curtains of the window. Y/n's eyes widened in shock to see the person who is smiling at her cutely while waving his hands.

Y/n quickly open the window and look at him in annoyance

Y/n quickly open the window and look at him in annoyance. He is standing on a ladder and when she looks down from the window, she saw Namjoon and Suga are holding the ladder.

Y/n: Jeon Jungkook! What the hell are you doing in here at midnight?

Jungkook pout cutely.

Jungkook : I just came here to meet with my wife.

Y/n: oh really? You came here to meet with your wife?

Jungkook nodded his head cutely. Jungkook is acting cutely because he wants to melt Y/n's heart.

Jungkook : yes, I love my beautiful wify so much.

Y/n: ok then, but where your love for your wife gone when you had an another woman on your lap, Mr. Jeon?

Y/n said angrily.

Jungkook : Princess, at first please let me come inside of the room.

Y/n: no! Say whatever you want to say while standing in here.

Jungkook sighed and nodded his head.

Jungkook : I swear that I don't have anything or any relation with that slut. Please trust me. I just did that act at the restaurant to have your attention. Please believe.

Y/n: ok, I believe you. It's all an act at the restaurant and you are succeeded in making me hurt......

Jungkook quickly cut off her sentence.

Jungkook : no Princess, my intentions are not hurting you. I'm so sorry for being a jerk.

Y/n: at first let me complete that what I'm saying.

Jungkook : ok, ok. I'm sorry.

Y/n: I got it that it was all an act but when I went to meet with you in your office, what are you doing with that woman on your lap? Huh?

Jungkook : Princess, it's all a misunderstanding. I don't even know that when she sat on my lap.

Y/n: but what she is doing at your office? I'm sure that you called her.

Jungkook quickly shook his head.

Jungkook : no, no, no, I don't call her. She....

Y/n cut off him when suddenly Y/n remember something.

Y/n: one second, I just remember something.

Jungkook : what Princess?

Y/n look at him with anger in her eyes.