💖Psycho💖

A/n Pov:

It's been two days now and Taehyung locked Y/n in a room. In this two days, he don't go to meet with her but after she fall asleep at night, he to her room without making any noise and kissed her before going back out from her room. Y/n is a heavy sleeper so she never know that Taehyung come at her room every night.
Only maids come to her room three times to give her food.
Today the maids again come in her room with breakfast. Y/n immediately get up from the bed when the maids enter in her room.

Y/n: I want to meet V, tell him to meet with me.

Maid 1: we are sorry ma'am but Master is busy.

Y/n: ok then, I'm not going to eat anything.

Maid 2: but ma'am......

Y/n cut off her.

Y/n: I said I'm not going to eat. Now get out you all!

Y/n said angrily and sit down on the bed. The maids quickly go outside to inform Taehyung about it.

Taehyung is in his office when the maids knocked on the door.

Taehyung : come in.

Two maids quickly enter in his office and bow to him.

Maid 1 : Master, ma'am said she will not eat anything till you meet with her. She is really angry.

Taehyung sighed and get up from his seat.

Taehyung : you both may leave.

Taehyung go out from his office and go to Y/n's room. He enter in the room quietly and saw her back facing him. He go to her and wrapped his arms around her and back hug her.
Y/n flinched when suddenly he back hug her.

Taehyung : what happened sweetheart? Why are you not eating your breakfast?

But Y/n don't say anything and Taehyung know that she is angry with him. He sighed and  turns her toward him but get shock when he saw tears in her big beautiful eyes.

Taehyung : hey, why are you crying my sweetheart? 

He quickly hug her.

Taehyung : I'm sorry, I'm really very sorry for shouting at you that day. Please forgive me my baby.

Y/n pulled away and wipe her tears.

Y/n: V, I don't know why but I feel that you lied to me.

Taehyung : what do you mean?  When I lied to you? 

Y/n: about me being your fiancee. I.....I really don't want to live with you. I feel empty inside of me but when I was with Jungkook and Jeongsan, I feel like that they are really my family. I feel complete when I was with them.

Taehyung's eyes darkened and he roughly pull Y/n toward him by holding her waist.

Taehyung : what you just said?

Y/n: I mean I.....I don't love you and I want to go back to Jungko-........

Before Y/n could say anything, he smashed his lips onto her and kiss her roughly. Y/n try to push him but it's no any use. Finally he broke the kiss while breathing heavily. Y/n catch her breath and said.

Y/n: I....really don't love you V, please try to un-Ahh........

Y/n cry in pain when Taehyung suddenly grab her hair tightly.

Taehyung : so now you fell in love with that fucking Jungkook? huh? But get this one thing in your brain baby doll, that you are only mine!

By saying that he yanked her and she fall on the bed. Taehyung angrily stormed out from the room after closing  the door with a loud thud.
Y/n lay down on the bed and cry.

On the other side, Jungkook is gone all crazy. He can't sleep at nights and always get busy in finding Taehyung.
Whenever he lay down on the bed, he always thinks about his wife and cry whole night like a baby.

Suga and Namjoon is worried about him because his condition is worst like before when they think that Y/n is dead. Jungkook don't even eat anything so Suga and Namjoon feed him forcefully.

Meanwhile........
In Jimin's house,

Little Jeongsan is sitting on the sofa while he is in his deep thoughts.
Jimin is very worried about him because Jeongsan's condition is not different from Jungkook. Jeongsan looks paler than before. He not eating his meals properly. Jimin sighed and go to kitchen to cook something for him. After cooking Jeongsan's favorite dish, he go back to living room to Jeongsan.

Jimin : Jeongsan, lunch is rea-.........

Jimin can't complete his sentence when he saw Jeongsan laying on the floor. He immediately run toward him and kneeled down beside him. When he touch Jeongsan, his eyes widened because Jeongsan's body is very hot.

Jimin : oh no, he have a high fever.

He tap his face lightly.

Jimin : Jeongsan, Jeongsan, baby, please open your eyes.

But Jeongsan don't open his eyes. Jimin immediately call the doctor and told him to come his house right now.

He took Jeongsan in his arms and take him inside of his bedroom and lay down him gently on his bed.

Jimin : wait some minutes buddy. The doctor is coming.

He kissed his forehead and and sit down beside him.

After some minutes, the doctor come to Jimin's house and one of his bodyguard take the doctor inside. The doctor check up Jeongsan.

Jimin : doctor what happened to him? He will be fine, right?

Doctor : don't worry, Mr. Park. He just have a fever. Just give him his medicine on time and take care of him.

Jimin : OK doctor. Thank you.

Doctor : you are welcome Mr. Park. I will take my leave now.

Jimin nodded and his bodyguard lead the doctor to outside.
Jimin look at the little kid with worried expression.

Jimin : if your mommy will be in here, I'm sure she will be crying for you at this time. I just hope that your dad will find her soon.

Jimin smile sadly while looking at Jeongsan.

Meanwhile...........

Jungkook is looking at his men angrily. He slammed his hands on the table in front of him and get up from his seat while his men are shivering in fear because Jungkook is not behaving normally, he behaves like a psycho.

Jungkook : it's been two days. IT'S BEEN TWO FUCKING DAYS AND YOU ALL CAN'T FIND THAT BASTARD! YOU ALL ARE USELESS! GO AND FIND THAT KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG AT ANY COST OTHERWISE I WILL KILL YOU ALL!

The men get scared and they quickly bow to him and run out from his office. Jungkook sit back on his chair while breathing heavily. He is trying to control his anger. Suddenly he got an idea.

Jungkook : I should ask that bitch, I'm sure she knows something about that bastard!

He get up from his seat and go out from his office.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Hello my dear lovely readers, I updated when I saw that my last chapter get 80 votes and I want to say one thing that I already wrote the next new chapter and if this chapter get 100 votes then I will immediately publish the next chapter.

Luv u all. 💜💜

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖