💖Welcome Home💖

A/n Pov:

??? : WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE?!

Everyone look at the person who is standing at the entrance with a shocked expression on his face.

Jungkook get angry when he saw Taeyong and Taeyong go to them

Taeyong : what the hell is happening in here?

Jungkook : and what the hell are you doing in here, Lee Taeyong?

Taeyong : I came here to attend J-hope hyung and Y/n's wedding.

J-hope : but Taeyong after saying that powerful dialogue that "which man wants to see the love of his life to get marry with another man?" What are you doing in here?

Taeyong : you are my lovely horse hyung so I thought to attend your wedding but what is this Jeon Jungkook is doing in here?

Jungkook : I just got married to my wife again. That's why I'm here.

Taeyong got more shocked.

Taeyong : WHAT!?

He turned to J-hope.

Taeyong : hyung, are you out of your mind? How could you just let go this golden chance?

J-hope : I just did what is right, Taeyong.

Taeyong : YOU HORSE! I don't kidnap Y/n again and don't marry her just for your happiness and you just let this Jeon Jungkook to marry her again?! Are you out of your mind?! If I knew that you will do that then I will kidnapped her yesterday!

J-hope : Yah! Don't call me a horse!

Taeyong : well, you are a horse with no brain!

By saying that he turn around to go out from there but stop and turned to Jungkook.

Taeyong : if you ever hurt my baby, you will be dead Jeon!

By saying that he starts walking away from there and Jungkook shout at him.

Jungkook : Yah! Who are you calling baby?! Huh? She is my wife, my Princess. You Bastard!

But Taeyong just ignore him and walk out from there.

Namjoon : Jungkook-ah, calm down.

Jungkook : that bastard just call my Princess, baby and wants to kidnap her again and you are telling me to calm down?

Suga : Jungkook, now stop being a jealous lover boy and let's go back to Seoul.

Jungkook nodded his head and look at J-hope.

Jungkook : again thank you so much, Mr.Jung. We should go now.

J-hope nodded his head.

Jungkook : let's go back home, Princess.