💔Loss💔Part-2

( Still Flashback )................

Jungkook Pov:

I was driving like a crazy, I don't care about the traffic signals right now or if I hit someone. The only thing is in my brain is to see my Princess safe and secure right now. I am driving very fastly but then suddenly my phone rang. I don't stop the car but I quickly put my phone on speaker.

( In the call )

Bodyguard : Boss we track ma'am's phone and found her location.

Jungkook : OK send me the location and you all go there. I'm on the way.

Bodyguard : yes Boss.

( End the Call )

I immediately hang up and then a message come in my phone. My bodyguard just send me the location that where is my Princess. I quickly look at the location and my heart starts beating faster. I don't why but I feels that something bad is going to happen. I have to go to my Princess immediately. What is that bitch Jisoo take her in an empty field? I'm going to kill her if something happens to my Princess. No, no Jungkook calm down, nothing bad is going to happen with my Princess.

A/n Pov:

Jungkook is about to arrive in there when his phone again ring, he again put it on speaker.

( In the call )

Bodyguard : Boss please come fast please. Ma'am......

( End of the call )

The call just cut like that and Jungkook is still yelling "hello" but he don't get any answer.

Jungkook fasten the speed more of the car because he feels that something bad is going to happen and it's soon became true when he arrived at the empty field. He saw that Jisoo is crying and begging the bodyguards to freed herself and let her go, he about to go toward her but stop in his track when some bodyguards run to him.

Bodyguard 1 : Boss please come this way.

Jungkook immediately run with them.  They take him to the road which is in another side of the field but a little bit away from the empty field. He stop in his track when he saw two cars are burning in fire. He just freezing in his place.

Bodyguard : Boss ma'am is driving the car when she hit it with another car.

Jungkook can't believe that what the hell is his Bodyguard just said. He run toward the burning cars while yelling like a crazy person.

Jungkook : NO NO IT CAN'T BE HAPPENED! PRINCESS I'M COMING. I'M COMING. I WILL SAVE YOU. I WILL NOT LET ANYTHING HAPPEN TO YOU! I'M COMING!

With that he about to jump in the fire but his four bodyguards hold him tightly but he easily throw them away from him. Again his bodyguards come and hold him this time ten bodyguards. One of the bodyguard said to another to call Namjoon because Only he can control Jungkook right now. The ten bodyguards hold Jungkook tightly while he is yelling at them to leave him.

Jungkook : LEAVE ME! LEAVE ME YOU BASTDARDS! LET ME GO TO MY PRINCESS AND SAVE HER! SHE NEEDS ME!

But his bodyguards don't let him go because they know that Jungkook is out of his mind. He will jump in the fire if they freed him. Then in some minutes Namjoon arrived there and shocked to see the scene. He quickly run to Jungkook and tried his best to calm down him but nothing is working.

Namjoon : Jungkook-ah please listen to me and calm down.

Jungkook : WHAT ARE YOU SAYING HYUNG? TELL THESE BASTARDS TO LET ME GO! I WANT TO SAVE MY PRINCESS!