💖Remember💖

A/n Pov:

Jungkook wake up after after 10 hours. He is very excited and waiting for his Princess to wake up. Only two more hours and his Princess will wake up with her memories back.

Jungkook : should I change her clothes? She is still in her wedding gown.

He hold her gently in his arms and about to unzip her dress but he stop and lay down her again. He scratched the back of his head.

Jungkook : she is my wife but why I'm feeling so shy and nervous? Ugh! I don't know.

He sighed in frustration and look at his wife.

Jungkook : I think I should not change her clothes. It's feels so weird like I'm doing some crime even she is my wife.

He decided to not change her clothes and wait for her to wake up.

Time skip to two hours.........

Jungkook is very worried because it's already 12 and half hours and Y/n is still unconscious.

Jungkook : what should I do now? I have to call Mr. Kim. I'm so worried. What if something is wrong with my Princess? No, no. She will be alright. Think positive Jungkook. Think positive.

He quickly take out his phone and about to call Jin when suddenly he hear someone shouting.

???: JEON JUNGKOOK! COME HERE, YOU BASTARD!

He go out from his room to see that who is shouting and get shocked to see Jimin in the living room.

Jimin is looking so angry

Jimin is looking so angry. Jungkook also get angry when he saw Jimin. He really wants to kill Jimin but he can't kill him because he is his brother-in-law.

Jungkook go downstairs and look at Jimin with hatred while Jimin is burning in anger.

Jungkook : What are you doing here?

Jimin : I'm here to take my sister back with me!

Jungkook : this is not going to happen again! I won't let you take away my Princess from me again!

Jimin : YOU!......

Jimin get more angry and about to punch him when someone shout.

???: STOP!

Jungkook and Jimin's eyes widened and both of them quickly look towards the stairs where Y/n is standing still in her wedding dress.

Jimin : Y/n.......

Jungkook : Princess.......

Y/n: don't you dare to hurt my husband, Park Jimin!

Jimin and Jungkook both are shocked when Y/n said that. Y/n's eyes are burning in anger.

Jimin : Y/n, what are you saying? This bastard hurted you a lot!

Y/n: but you are the one who hurting me now. How could you separate me from my husband, oppa?