💖Jimin💖

A/n Pov:

Y/n slowly open her eyes but her head hurts so badly. She sit up on the bed while holding her head.

Y/n: ugh! What happened to me?

Then she feels pain in her lower area too.

Y/n: why my whole body is paining like hell?

Then suddenly Jungkook enter in the room and see his wife who is trying to get up from the bed.

Jungkook : hey Princess, slow down.

He sit down beside her and try to touch her shoulder but she quickly backed away.

Jungkook : how are you feeling now?

Y/n: I don't know why but my whole body is paining and also my head.

Jungkook : don't worry Princess. At first you have to eat your breakfast then I will give you some medicines. Let me help you to go to bathroom.

Y/n: no, I can go by myself.

Y/n try to stand up but she fall and Jungkook hold her in time.

Jungkook : you are so stubborn. Let me help you.

Before Y/n could say anything, Jungkook carry her in bridal style and take her to bathroom. He made her sit on the edge of the bathtub.

Y/n: umm, what happened to me? Why my whole body is paining and why I don't even remember anything?

Jungkook know that it's all the effect of the drug that's why she can't remember what happened yesterday at his office and he is not going to tell her anything either because he is afraid that after knowing what happened yesterday, Y/n will hate him more.

Jungkook : uh, nothing. You just fall asleep on the couch for so long that's why your head and body is in pain.

Jungkook wait for her response but she don't say anything.

Jungkook : ok then. Call me if you want any help.

Jungkook go out from the bathroom after saying that. He sit down on the bed and suddenly someone knocked on the door.

Jungkook : come in.

A maid quickly enter in the room and bowed to him.

Maid : Master, Master Jimin just came in here.

Jungkook : what? Jimin hyung?

Maid : yes Master and he wants to meet you but.....

Jungkook : but what?

Maid : he is so angry right now.

Jungkook : ok. I'm coming.

Jungkook quickly go downstairs and find an angry Jimin who is looking like he will murder him. Jungkook gulped down in nervousness and call him.

Jungkook : Jimin hyung.

Jimin immediately turned to him and his eyes are red. He waste no time and marched toward him and punched him so hard. Jungkook stumbled back and Jimin grab his collar.

Jimin : YOU BASTARD! HOW DARE YOU TO BE WITH OTHER WOMAN AFTER MY SISTER'S DEATH?!

Jungkook : what are you saying hyung?

Jimin : DON'T TRY TO ACT INNOCENT IN FRONT OF ME! I WENT TO YOUR OFFICE WITH JEONGSAN TO MEET WITH YOU BUT YOUR P.A TOLD ME THAT YOU CAME THERE WITH YOUR WIFE YESTERDAY! MY SISTER IS DEAD, THEN WHO IS YOUR NEW WIFE? HUH? TELL ME!

Jungkook's eyes widened.

Jungkook : no hyung it's not what are you are thinking. I-........

Before Jungkook could say anything, Jimin punch him again and he falls on the floor.