💖Hospital💖

Next morning..........

A/n Pov:

Jungkook open his eyes while smiling in hope to see his beautiful wife's face but when he don't see her beside him, he quickly get up from the bed.

Jungkook : is that all just a dream?

He became sad because he thinks it's all only his dream but his eyes got wide when Y/n come out from the bathroom.

Jungkook : oh God, it's not a dream.

He quickly jumped out from the bed in happiness and run to Y/n and hug her tightly.

Jungkook : thank God, thank God, it's not a dream, Princess.

He said while hugging her tightly while Y/n just stand there dumbfounded.
Tears formed in Jungkook's eyes but he wipe his tears and hold Y/n face in order to kiss her but she quickly turned her face and his lips land on her cheek instead of her lips. But Jungkook just smile and quickly pecked her neck which makes her flinched.

Y/n: hey! Get away from me!

At first Jungkook just smirk and hold her waist tightly but when he remember about taking her to hospital, he quickly let her go.

Jungkook : Princess, we have to go to the hospital. So please go and get ready.

Y/n: huh? But why?

He don't answer her and sit down on the bed and check his phone. Y/n clear her throat and he look at her.

Jungkook : what? Go and get ready.

Y/n: how can I get ready if you are still in this room?

Jungkook : just go to your dressing room, Princess.

Y/n: dressing room?

Jungkook sighed when he remember that she lost her memory.

Jungkook : let's go. I will show you your dressing room.

He hold her hand and take her to her dressing room.

Jungkook : this is your dressing room, Princess.

Y/n: Wow, it's beautiful.

Jungkook feel like the first time when he take her here four years ago.

Y/n is busy in looking at the room when suddenly Jungkook back hugging her.

Jungkook : I'm happy that you still like your dressing room, Princess.

He kissed her cheek and let her go.

Jungkook : when you get ready, come downstairs. Okay?

Y/n don't say anything and Jungkook just left after sighing.

Y/n: what is his problem? Psycho!

Y/n open the closet and saw many beautiful and expensive dresses.

Y/n: did I really have to wear this dresses to go to hospital? Who wear this much expensive dresses to go to hospital? This guy is really very rich. There is no any simple clothes in this closet.

Y/n sighed and start finding something simple and finally she fine something which is simpler than other dresses.