💖Escaped💖

A/n Pov:

After jumped out from the window of the toilet of the hospital Y/n run away from there as far as possible. But soon her feet start hurting from running while wearing heels.

Y/n Pov:

Oh God, I'm so happy that I finally escaped from that killer but this heel sandals are killing me. My feets start hurting from running so fast. So I took off them and hold them.

Y/n: now I have to search a police station. So I can report about that killer.

I stop a lady and asked her about the police station and she told me that it's a little bit far from here. She also asked me if I have some problem and I also want to tell her everything but I don't want to put someone's life in danger because he is a killer and he can also harm her if she involve in my matter. So I just say it's not a big problem and say thanks to her and start walking.

But to be my bad luck, suddenly it's start raining heavily.

Y/n: oh God! Why I'm so unlucky?

I look at my surrounding and saw a bus stop so I go there.

Y/n: now I have to wait till the rain stop.

A/n Pov:

Y/n is standing in the bus stop when J-hope's car is passing from there. He is looking outside from the window and when his eyes fall on Y/n, he immediately tell his driver to stop the car.

J-hope Pov:

She is Mr. Jeon's wife. What is she doing in here in this heavy rain? Mr. Jeon already call me and said thanks to me after he stop her wedding with Kim Taehyung and take her back with him. I'm so confused right now. So I call Mr. Jeon.

A/n Pov:

J-hope call Jungkook who is busy in finding his wife right now. When J-hope call him, he immediately look at his phone in hope that his men find his wife but instead of his men, he saw J-hope's name.

( In the call )

Jungkook : yes Mr. Jung?

J-hope : Mr. Jeon, I'm at __________ road and I just saw your wife at the bus stop.

Jungkook : WHAT? Really? Thank God.

J-hope : but what happened? is everything alright?

Jungkook : no, Mr. Jung. She just ran away from me and thank you so much for informing me about her.

J-hope : but why she ran away from you? She is your wife.

Jungkook : she loss her memory, Mr. Jung. That Kim fucking Taehyung did something to her that's why she don't remember me or anything about her past.

J-hope : oh my God, this is so bad but don't worry Mr. Jeon. You don't have to come here, I will take her to your house.

Jungkook : no no, Mr. Jung. You already helped me a lot. I don't want to cause any problems for you.

J-hope : it's not any problem Mr. Jeon. Don't worry, I will take her to you. Bye.

( End of the call )

Before Jungkook can say anything, J-hope hang up the call. Jungkook call Namjoon and told him that he found Y/n and he should go to his home and take some rest. At first Namjoon said that he want to meet with Y/n because he knows Jungkook's temper but Jungkook told him to go back his home and at last, he sighed in defeat. He knows that Jungkook is so stubborn so he go to his home but he is worried about Y/n that what will Jungkook do to her.